Also SOLD

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2018 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 8:40 AM

Brand new in box Duo Resilite PC Pedals black $13 shipped

BSD Acid Pivotal Seat Mid black w black acid face 9/10 condition $20 shipped

S&M Hoder grips black used but have plenty of life + new bar ends $5 with either item

$30 shipped for all of it

I literally just bought the seat post, NO it is not included unless you are willing to pay the $25 I spent on it.. Only the parts listed are for sale.

Can get better pictures later when I get home
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/4/2018 3:49 PM

Does the post come with the seat?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/4/2018 3:51 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Nope

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/4/2018 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2018 4:01 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nope

Hmm... okay.... is it $20 shipped?

EDIT: lol I just read it again and saw $20 shippedgrin

I've got a $20 Amazon gift card I can give you as payment, is that cool?

|

1/4/2018 4:58 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Hmm... okay.... is it $20 shipped?

EDIT: lol I just read it again and saw $20 shippedgrin

I've got a $20 Amazon gift card I can give you as payment, is that cool?

If you can make it work through PayPal lol need the money for my new seat

|

1/4/2018 5:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2018 5:23 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If you can make it work through PayPal lol need the money for my new seat

Ok... well it's just I don't have anything on my PayPal right now... let me see what I can do... But I've just been looking for a post too... which sucks becasue they're like $30...

|

1/5/2018 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 8:30 AM

You should sell plus with seatpost .. i think someone will get it soon

|

1/5/2018 8:32 AM

Chi Hiwu wrote:

You should sell plus with seatpost .. i think someone will get it soon

Seat post is literally brand new, never been rode. Will include it for the $25 I just spent on it.tongue

|

1/5/2018 8:35 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Ok... well it's just I don't have anything on my PayPal right now... let me see what I can do... But I've just been looking for a post too... which sucks becasue they're like $30...

Let me know. Seat was only rode a handful of times, it's in great shape, not even worn in yet.

& I literally just sold my polished post to buy this one. Only way i would include it is for full price, as I would then have to order another one myself..

|

1/6/2018 10:32 PM

Ttt

|

1/8/2018 7:49 AM

Bump someone grab this all for $30!

|

1/10/2018 5:01 AM

I BELIEVE you can delete this (& other threads) using the "desktop" version of the site. Scroll to the bottom of whatever page you are looking at & at the bottom, you should see "version: desktop / mobile". Click on desktop. Now, when you go to you original post, at the bottom there should be the option to "delete" in the same area where you might edit your post.

|

1/10/2018 7:58 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I BELIEVE you can delete this (& other threads) using the "desktop" version of the site. Scroll to the bottom of whatever page you are looking at & at the bottom, you should see "version: desktop / mobile". Click on desktop. Now, when you go to you original post, at the bottom there should be the option to "delete" in the same area where you might edit your post.

Too much work, plus I can never get it back to the mobile site when I switch to desktop.

|

1/10/2018 8:13 AM

LOL... whatevs.... just throwing it out there. I've never had an issue. When I wanted to go back to mobile, I just scrolled to the bottom again & hit "mobile"

|