New USA bmx company "6160bikeco"

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2016 5:10 AM

6160 Bike co is a usa manufactured frame and parts company that provides quality parts at a affordable price. Every product is brand new and shipped to your door. 20.oo applied to all for shipping and handling.

Bars 50.00
Frames 270.00
forks 70.00
shirts 15.00
hats 20.00
hoodies 40.00
For ordering Contact 856-448-3591, or Wescott.biz@gmail.com









|

6/17/2016 5:48 AM

Why should I buy your parts? How can I trust them? Why are your parts better than all the existing parts? How can you have so many different parts made for you, yet not even a simple website to learn about your company?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/17/2016 6:15 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Why should I buy your parts? How can I trust them? Why are your parts better than all the existing parts? How can you have so many different parts made for you, yet not even a simple website to learn about your company?

4130 chromoly welded by american skilled metal workers and BMX riders, 6160 Bike co is a company starting out , money into product and production to get a product out on the market and street. The website is in the works but we felt that getting parts together first before talking about what they could be rather then having the parts on the market so when you ride a pair of bar or a frame or a complete setup you will agree that they are 100% quality made. 6160 is about the rider's possible potential to beat on a part while progressing and the riders pocket is our other concern. To many companies jack their prices up to the highest limits to make profitable margins. 6160 can make profit from sales over time that are affordable and a product that is strong.

|

6/17/2016 6:30 AM

I see your based in CA, I'm pretty sure you considered selling local right? There's a ton of riders in Cali that are really good and not sponsored it might be a good idea to start with guys like that first than trying to sell your products online or nationally. I will say that from what I saw your products do look good and of high quality but even so it would be pretty hard to convince someone who's been supporting another brand for a long time. For example I'v been supporting Odyssey for years I can't honestly see myself switching over to another brand unless they screw up in some major way. I have a friend that started a skateboaring company and the only reason he makes sells is by "word of mouth", he does have to compete with local brands but since he makes a quality product people support his brand.

I would recommend that on your website you explain how your products are made and processed, that would be a nice selling point when being compared to other bmx companies.

Anyway, good luck with your company and stay true to bmx if you make it big.

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


6/17/2016 6:38 AM

What are your spec. On bars?
Colors, warranty, ect.
Interested in new USA. Companies

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/17/2016 1:11 PM

Id like to know whos actually welding these together

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/18/2016 12:21 PM

"We're better than everyone else because we have bike riders making our parts in the USA"
Cool, so does FBM, S&M, Fit, Standard, Profile, some of T1s stuff, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. What makes your parts higher quality than theirs. What is the geo on your frames, bars, and forks? What is your warranty? Why couldn't you have built a simple big cartel store to sell your stuff on that had all the specs listed? Your prices are good, but damn this is the least professional way to sell anything I've ever seen.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

6/18/2016 1:09 PM

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

4130 chromoly welded by american skilled metal workers and BMX riders, 6160 Bike co is a company starting out , money into product and production to get a product out on the market and street. The website is in the works but we felt that getting parts together first before talking about what they could be rather then having the parts on the market so when you ride a pair of bar or a frame or a complete setup you will agree that they are 100% quality made. 6160 is about the rider's possible potential to beat on a part while progressing and the riders pocket is our other concern. To many companies jack their prices up to the highest limits to make profitable margins. 6160 can make profit from sales over time that are affordable and a product that is strong.

You gave me exactly zero reasons to want your parts. Your company clearly isn't thought out in the least, if it even actually exists. Making a profit from sales over time implies you would have any sales at all. Literally no companies in BMX "jack their prices up to the highest limits." You're selling your parts far too cheap to be able to remain afloat for any extended period of time. With no website, no professional pictures, and poor grammar, I have no reason to want to support your company. If I wanted to support "skilled metal workers and BMX riders," I would buy FBM.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/18/2016 9:47 PM

are you making forks with brake mounts? if so what offset

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

6/19/2016 12:33 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Why should I buy your parts? How can I trust them? Why are your parts better than all the existing parts? How can you have so many different parts made for you, yet not even a simple website to learn about your company?

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

4130 chromoly welded by american skilled metal workers and BMX riders, 6160 Bike co is a company starting out , money into product and production to get a product out on the market and street. The website is in the works but we felt that getting parts together first before talking about what they could be rather then having the parts on the market so when you ride a pair of bar or a frame or a complete setup you will agree that they are 100% quality made. 6160 is about the rider's possible potential to beat on a part while progressing and the riders pocket is our other concern. To many companies jack their prices up to the highest limits to make profitable margins. 6160 can make profit from sales over time that are affordable and a product that is strong.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You gave me exactly zero reasons to want your parts. Your company clearly isn't thought out in the least, if it even actually exists. Making a profit from sales over time implies you would have any sales at all. Literally no companies in BMX "jack their prices up to the highest limits." You're selling your parts far too cheap to be able to remain afloat for any extended period of time. With no website, no professional pictures, and poor grammar, I have no reason to want to support your company. If I wanted to support "skilled metal workers and BMX riders," I would buy FBM.

So the reason to try our products out is stated, They are cheaper to buy and still american made?

|

6/19/2016 12:35 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

What are your spec. On bars?
Colors, warranty, ect.
Interested in new USA. Companies

Bars are 28 inches to 30 inches wide with a 8 to 10 inch rise and 1' 1/4 back sweep.

|

6/19/2016 12:36 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

are you making forks with brake mounts? if so what offset

yes we do make forks with 990 brake mounts

|

6/19/2016 12:40 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

"We're better than everyone else because we have bike riders making our parts in the USA"
Cool, so does FBM, S&M, Fit, Standard, Profile, some of T1s stuff, and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. What makes your parts higher quality than theirs. What is the geo on your frames, bars, and forks? What is your warranty? Why couldn't you have built a simple big cartel store to sell your stuff on that had all the specs listed? Your prices are good, but damn this is the least professional way to sell anything I've ever seen.

6160 has some of the best american welders around. not to say FBM, S&M, T1 don't as well because i have risen their parts and like their parts. 6160 has welders that have 15 years plus experience welding chromoly ,steal, aluminum and titanium. The welders we have work on drake cars and other customization automobile or motorcycle along with bicycle technology.

|

6/19/2016 12:43 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

I see your based in CA, I'm pretty sure you considered selling local right? There's a ton of riders in Cali that are really good and not sponsored it might be a good idea to start with guys like that first than trying to sell your products online or nationally. I will say that from what I saw your products do look good and of high quality but even so it would be pretty hard to convince someone who's been supporting another brand for a long time. For example I'v been supporting Odyssey for years I can't honestly see myself switching over to another brand unless they screw up in some major way. I have a friend that started a skateboaring company and the only reason he makes sells is by "word of mouth", he does have to compete with local brands but since he makes a quality product people support his brand.

I would recommend that on your website you explain how your products are made and processed, that would be a nice selling point when being compared to other bmx companies.

Anyway, good luck with your company and stay true to bmx if you make it big.

6160 has to bases one in Northern California and another in West Virginia, We do our production out of West Virginia and sales as well. Northern California is for sales.

|

6/19/2016 12:45 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Id like to know whos actually welding these together

SMRACEING and fabrications is where we manufacture our parts, and we buy some bottom bracket, head tube, and drop out material from solid bikes.

|

6/19/2016 12:47 AM

Greatly appreciate all questions and concerns on our products.

all parts besides frames are warranted with a lifetime warranty. If cracked or broken they will be replaced.

|

6/20/2016 1:23 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

What are your spec. On bars?
Colors, warranty, ect.
Interested in new USA. Companies

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

Bars are 28 inches to 30 inches wide with a 8 to 10 inch rise and 1' 1/4 back sweep.

Sweep is measured in degrees, not feet and inches. How much up sweep? I hope its not a foot like your back sweep.

|

6/22/2016 1:37 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

What are your spec. On bars?
Colors, warranty, ect.
Interested in new USA. Companies

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

Bars are 28 inches to 30 inches wide with a 8 to 10 inch rise and 1' 1/4 back sweep.

rolland bluntz wrote:

Sweep is measured in degrees, not feet and inches. How much up sweep? I hope its not a foot like your back sweep.

35 degree back sweep

|

6/22/2016 8:59 PM

I feel like this is either a scam or a die hard troll

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


6/23/2016 10:27 AM







|

6/23/2016 10:49 AM

Y'all need a web site.

|

6/23/2016 11:22 AM

If you're interested in becoming a paid advertiser on our site, please contact Kyle Carlson - kcarlson@vitalbmx.com


Side note: it doesn't appear to me that the chromoly parts are fully heat treated?

|

6/23/2016 7:56 PM

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

6160 Bike co is a usa manufactured frame and parts company that provides quality parts at a affordable price. Every product is brand new and shipped to your door. 20.oo applied to all for shipping and handling.

Bars 50.00
Frames 270.00
forks 70.00
shirts 15.00
hats 20.00
hoodies 40.00
For ordering Contact 856-448-3591, or Wescott.biz@gmail.com









i think what you're doing is a good thing.. you came to the land of haters.. I'm personally looking forward to the website and learning more about you guys.. let me know what social media outlets i can follow as well and ill follow...

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Bike Check

6/24/2016 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2016 7:23 PM

Interesting. Let me know when you have a legit website and I may take a look into things. I enjoy having parts no one else does.

Although the photos of your facebook page and pricing being on par (or higher in the case of the bars) tells me you aren't really coming in any cheaper than anyone else.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/30/2016 11:50 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to look over the parts giving us a thought. A Website is in the making.

|

6/30/2016 11:55 PM

montgomerybmx2015 wrote:

6160 Bike co is a usa manufactured frame and parts company that provides quality parts at a affordable price. Every product is brand new and shipped to your door. 20.oo applied to all for shipping and handling.

Bars 50.00
Frames 270.00
forks 70.00
shirts 15.00
hats 20.00
hoodies 40.00
For ordering Contact 856-448-3591, or Wescott.biz@gmail.com









The prices listed in this thread are what you pay for the parts or apparel. Not the Facebook listed prices.

|