5/7/2013 10:26 AM

Original FBM Bottleneck stem

Good Condition
Bolts ARE NOT Included
Need me faster? 678-237- three six nine four

Wanting to trade:

Trades: Other Topload stems, ONLY wanting Toploads- must have bolts
Possibly front wheels- with tires
If you have a frame you are wanting to get rid of/trade let me know I might be able to work out a deal with other parts also

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

5/7/2013 10:29 AM

I forget who but someone has a fetish for bottlenecks.
I think it was future fbm who said if he ever came across one he would buy it in a heartbeat.
This will be gone fast.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/7/2013 10:38 AM

Yeah, future FBM will get a boner for this, but he already has one. He'll probably still grab it anyway.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/7/2013 11:21 AM

^^ you should have him hit me up

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

5/7/2013 11:56 AM

Yo. I have a super clean mosh topload ill trade and cover shipping for you. And I will have chrome kink wolfs to add for like 15 bucks

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/7/2013 6:08 PM

vapor blue sunday freeze stem ? aha

|

5/7/2013 6:15 PM

future FBM wrote:

Yo. I have a super clean mosh topload ill trade and cover shipping for you. And I will have chrome kink wolfs to add for like 15 bucks

what color is that stem haha text me 440 two four one 7538

|

5/7/2013 7:27 PM

Stem is mine boys

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/8/2013 10:09 AM

^^ correct, stem is gone to him, took about 20 minutes tongue

|

Save a tree, Ride a bike