Oddyseey Hazard Rim/Hub for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2007 5:45 PM

Its a rear wheel RHD, Hazard Lite rim chrome and Hazard cassett hub w/ 13t driver and black stainless spokes. I'm an old skool guy and I ride mostly old skool parts. Anyway, this wheel came on a used bike I bought and I have no use for the wheel. I'm selling it dirt cheap, 30.00$ shipping included. I have no pics of the wheel, sorry about that, but I dont own a dig camera. The rim has a slight 1/16 of an inch hop in it but still rolls good enough to ride, at least as a spare (another reason I'm selling so cheap).

This is the catch though, I've never owned a cassett, so please dont ask if its a 1pc driver or 2pc, I have no idea, 1pc and 2pc look the same to me, I cant tell the difference...sorry. The rim is located in southern california, I will ship to the lower 48 states of the USA only, its boxed up and ready to go...I even put another spare surprize part in the box as of I have to much junk that needs to go. So, if interested I prefer paypal, I will accept money orders by mail as well. It will be shipped by or on the following day I get payment via UPS or Postal mail whichever is cheaper.

Thanks, Jeff

This pic is pretty close to what it looks like, only mine isnt new.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

5/29/2007 8:39 PM

SOLD
|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

6/13/2009 4:37 PM

bump haha

|