Odyssey Chase Hawk Tomahawk Stems *PICS*

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 8:23 PM

New,
Black,
mint condition

50 shipped!! All shipping will be priority 1-3 day delivery.

Will post pics when I get home.

Comment for any info, questions,etc..

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/31/2013 5:03 AM

I have that stem and its really nice!

|

7/31/2013 10:08 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/31/2013 11:18 PM

I'm thinking about it. Text me at 916-259-5640.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/2/2013 6:11 AM

BUMP!

|

REFS-

8/3/2013 5:40 AM

cheers!!

|

REFS-

8/7/2013 3:05 AM

offer up, brand new just sitting in a box...

|

REFS-

8/12/2013 9:10 PM

You know you want this!

|

REFS-

9/11/2013 2:48 AM

Bump, these are still available!!

|

REFS-