Odyssey Director 2 Forks white FOR SALE

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2015 8:37 AM

Up for grabs is a set of forks that I bought for a trails/street rig that I rode maybe twice. I'm a flatlander and I'm clearing out the remainder of my extra parts. These are in exceptional condition, only 3 small paint blemishes on the back side where the arms meet the steerer tube, small scratches inside the fork arms, and paint wear at the dropouts, but structurally integral. If you aren't familiar with these forks, they are the ones that are welded offset at the steerer tube joint, giving it 32mm offset, while maintaining straight arms. The 3/8 dropouts are also hollow, making this fork super tough yet light.

I scooped these off of a local shop this summer, they had been sitting there since 2008 when they bought them from their Odyssey rep. That being said, I still have the warranty card and original receipt, making these warrantable to my understanding (that is if you can somehow manage to bend these tough guys up). Does include the stock Odyssey headset cap/fork load bolt

I paid $152 for them, but I'm letting them go for $100. Make me an offer, but no trades as of right now.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

12/22/2015 2:06 PM

If the steerer tube is uncut, I'll take them . What is your Paypal?

|

12/22/2015 3:07 PM

PM'd you teachbmxcharlie

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

12/22/2015 3:32 PM

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

If the steerer tube is uncut, I'll take them . What is your Paypal?

And yes it is uncut

|

12/22/2015 4:19 PM

dcochran4 wrote:

PM'd you teachbmxcharlie

Payment has been sent. Thanks!

|

12/23/2015 12:13 PM

dcochran4 wrote:

PM'd you teachbmxcharlie

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

Sold and shipped! Thanks!!

|

12/29/2015 2:08 PM

dcochran4 wrote:

PM'd you teachbmxcharlie

teachbmxcharlie wrote:

dcochran4 wrote:

Sold and shipped! Thanks!!

Got them lightning fast! Thanks for the hook-up. I'm sorry it took a while to get back to you, but I was out of town for Christmas and only picked them up, today. Awesome seller, here!

|