Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2017 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2017 5:21 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Hey guys, got my Odyssey R25s for sale... they're good condition, the steerer tube isn't cut, they have the original paint and stickers... dropouts aren't bent or damaged. Looking for $85 plus shipping... may be negotiable, Thanks!smile

Also if you'd like any more pictures let me know and I'd be happy to!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/24/2017 3:16 PM

Bump

|

11/25/2017 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2017 4:09 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Here is some more pictures... If you'd like anymore like stated above of anything specific let me know and I'd be more than happy to!smile

|

11/25/2017 8:12 PM

PM sent

|

11/25/2017 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2017 5:22 PM

Pastor_BMX wrote:

PM sent

Hey sorry bud, I didn't get the PM becasue my email linked to this site was my email from a awhile ago... I just updated it to my new email if you want to send another PM...

|

11/26/2017 7:57 AM

Ha lol... I just realized I could've sent you a PM... I just sent you one now though...

|

11/27/2017 5:23 PM

Bump.

|

12/2/2017 6:21 AM

Bump

|

12/4/2017 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2017 3:36 PM

Still for sale, c'mon I know somebody wants these! Also there's been a price drop!

|

12/5/2017 7:51 AM

Would you be interested in a trade by any chance? I have some parts that I realized I won't miss.

LHD Alienation Rush V2 freecoaster - never used
RHD Alienation Rush V2 freecoaster - lightly used
SE integrated seat with post - used but in great condition
Chase Hawk 27t sprocket - Lightly used, never bashed
DiaTech Dirty Harry lever - Left side - never used

Let me know! I need a pair of extra forks because now I'll have an extra frame. Maybe we can work something out.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

12/5/2017 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 11:03 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Would you be interested in a trade by any chance? I have some parts that I realized I won't miss.

LHD Alienation Rush V2 ...more

Sotry man I'm not really looking for trades... but if you really are interested I'll do $80 + shipping... which is pretty good becasue thsee aren't even a year old, and they're like $150 new...

|

12/6/2017 10:32 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

LHD Alienation Rush V2 ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sotry man I'm not really looking for trades... but if you really are interested I'll do $80 + shipping... which is pretty good ...more

Do they fit a 2.4 tire?

|

12/6/2017 12:17 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Do they fit a 2.4 tire?

Yes they will fit 2.4s easily... I know people who have used 2.5 Cult AK tires in them....

|

12/6/2017 12:32 PM

Do they have tapered dropouts like the classic race forks did?

|

12/6/2017 1:24 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Do they have tapered dropouts like the classic race forks did?

Yeah they have the tapered legs for better peg clearance... I ran pegs on these forks for a little bit and they fit fine...

|

12/6/2017 1:29 PM

I'm talking about the dropouts. The classic race had tapered dropouts so the pegs would angle down slightly

|

12/6/2017 2:36 PM

Ok I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge on dropouts lol, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by tapered dropouts... So here are some pictures of the dropouts specifically so you can see them, becasue like I said I am clueless on them.... I mean I read Odyssey's website on them and it says, New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and
specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
and, New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance So here are some pictures so you can seesmile ...

Photo

Photo

|

12/6/2017 2:37 PM

Oh or did you mean tapered at the dropout? Because if that's what you meant, than yes, they are tapered at the dropout....

|

12/6/2017 4:12 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh or did you mean tapered at the dropout? Because if that's what you meant, than yes, they are tapered at the dropout....

Post a pic of the bottom of the dropout if you can please

|

12/6/2017 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2017 5:23 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Here are some pics of the bottom...
|

12/7/2017 12:30 PM

Let me know what is going on with the "tapered dropouts" because I'm not sure either. Would like to know.

|

12/7/2017 12:57 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Let me know what is going on with the "tapered dropouts" because I'm not sure either. Would like to know.

Yeah exactly... I've never heard of tapered dropouts... but if he said the Classic Race fork had tapered dropouts I would think these ones would...

|

12/7/2017 8:37 PM

See the slight taper and slight downward angle on the pegs? Maybe I'm crazy but when I ran the forks my begs always seemed to angle down just a little bit

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/7/2017 9:49 PM

They do look to be thinner on the bottom than on top but i dont see a reason why, maybe aesthetics??

|

12/7/2017 10:27 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

They do look to be thinner on the bottom than on top but i dont see a reason why, maybe aesthetics??

I always thought the pegs angled down to lock in on rails better but idk

|

12/8/2017 4:52 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Then are you still interested in them?

|

12/8/2017 4:57 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

IF there is such a thing as "tapered dropouts", I'm thinking it would refer to the side profile (thinner where the axle enters) rather than the width of the dropout as a non-square surface would put undue stress on the axle and hub as the clamp surface would not be square to the clamp direction of the hub (the hub wants to clamp in a linear manner... at 90* to the dropout face it bolts to). If you've seen pegs that are angled down, the axle is bent or some other variation is taking place. Honestly, the only "tapered" anything I've seen on a fork design as of late is the fork legs (tapered toward the bottom).

|

12/8/2017 5:24 AM

Sorry for the hijack!

Photo

P.S. BUY THE FORK! It's about the best fork on the market, lifetime warranty AND, it's about 40% off!!!!!

|

12/8/2017 7:08 AM

I am but I'm not sure if I will have the money before Christmas..im trying to come up with it but I'm going to a concert with my wife and I gotta buy my son presents

|

12/8/2017 7:09 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

IF there is such a thing as "tapered dropouts", I'm thinking it would refer to the side profile (thinner where the axle ...more

Maybe the dropouts are bent slightly. Idk just always thought they looked angled downward but I may be crazy

|