Odyssey clutch wheel RHD (laced to primo rim)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2016 4:32 PM

On eBay right now cheap

|

7/24/2016 11:43 AM

Can you give a link to the ebay page?

|

Everyone has to start somewhere.

7/31/2016 8:09 AM

|

8/1/2016 8:36 AM

I tried to buy this on EBay and made the seller an offer to pay above the listed price on the condition that they did not charge the 36$ shipping fee. The seller agreed to the price but when I went to pay I was still being charged the shipping fee. I messaged the seller and asked why, if he had agreed to the terms, I was still being charged the shipping fee and reiterated that my purchasing was CONDITIONAL on the shipping being waved. He answered by calling me a shitty buyer and told me to go away. I have screenshots of all the transactions if anyone would like to see for confirmation. This seller either doesn't read his sales conditions or doesn't care. Either way I cancelled. Talk to him before you buy, he doesn't seem to know what's going on.

|

8/1/2016 8:38 AM

In addition to that he told me that he had accepted the conditions but was still charging me the shipping cost which tells me
1. Didn't read the conditions so didn't even know that was part of it or
2. He did but he don't give AF and lies to his buyers about meeting HIS end of the sales bargain.

|

8/1/2016 2:44 PM

You are the idiot who claimed that shipping a wheel to California is the same as shipping to Delaware.

I don't make the prices.

Shipping a wheel could range from 15.00 to 35.00

Also, you sent an offer and I accepted, I came home and saw it was cancelled. I literally did nothing other than accepting the offer. I didn't even send an invoice (it's automatic)

|

8/1/2016 2:45 PM

Sean_Goff wrote:

In addition to that he told me that he had accepted the conditions but was still charging me the shipping cost which tells me
1. Didn't read the conditions so didn't even know that was part of it or
2. He did but he don't give AF and lies to his buyers about meeting HIS end of the sales bargain.

179.00 for an almost new 280.00 wheel is more than fair.

The rim alone would cost you 80 dollars.

|

8/1/2016 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2016 3:37 PM

Um, I'm not complaining about your pricing. I'm complaining that when I presented you with a very clear problem with our transaction you bad mouthed me. First off I made no claim about shipping costs. All I said was that I didn't think it cost that much and if you waived the cost I would buy it. You AGREED to that but I was still charged the shipping cost. Legally that is a breach of contract. I don't care whose responsibility it is, the conditions of accepting clearly stated that.
The reason that I cancelled the order was because eBay was telling me I was now forced to buy it because I had committed to buy if you accepted my terms. However the terms were not met (and I'm not saying it's your fault) so I withdrew my consent and documented it so that I could prove to eBay that the conditions of the contract were not met.
I am not a shitty person because I read fine print and hold vendors to their agreements, you should have read the conditions that you had agreed to first before agreeing if you had no intention of cutting out the shipping cost.

|

8/2/2016 12:22 PM

Breach of contract????

I accepted your offer... That's it. eBay automatically sends you the invoice, dipshit. You cancelled the order before I could send you another invoice.

You sent me a message claiming it wouldn't cost more than 20 dollars to ship it.

uou have no idea what the shipping costs are. They vary based on weight (all things are packaged differently) and what zone they are shipping to.

|

8/2/2016 12:30 PM

"""you should have read the conditions that you had agreed to first before agreeing if you had no intention of cutting out the shipping cost."""

Again... I literally did nothing other than hit the accept button.

I didn't even send the invoice... eBay did.

|

8/2/2016 5:45 PM

cb4130 wrote:

Breach of contract????

I accepted your offer... That's it. eBay automatically sends you the invoice, dipshit. You cancelled the order before I could send you another invoice.

You sent me a message claiming it wouldn't cost more than 20 dollars to ship it.

uou have no idea what the shipping costs are. They vary based on weight (all things are packaged differently) and what zone they are shipping to.

As a long tine seller, shipping a wheel is definitely up the in the $20+ range. For anyone to disagree, you're wrong.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/2/2016 6:03 PM

Listen dude. I'm not disagreeing with you on the pricing of the shipping or the wheel. I wanted to buy it cuz I thought it was a great deal for the price. My offer was simple I would pay 200 dollars even (which was 20$ over your asking price) if you agreed to waive the 36$ shipping fee Which honestly I think is a fair offer. I know this because I just shipped a wheel to STA Monica Cali for 22$ from Chicago.
You accepted the offer but still charged me the ahipping cost which you had just agreed to not charge me. That, in a court of law, constitutes a legal breach of contract (you do know that you are under contract by eBay to provide services exactly as stated right?) and therefore a very permissible reason to cancel a transaction. Call a lawyer if you want buddy, it's all recorded.

|