One Size FITs All were is my items at its been over a month now

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2011 9:03 PM

Mods can ya please sticky this and One Size FITs All SEND ME MY FUCKING ITEMS OR MY MONEY BACK ITS BEEN OVER A FUCKING MONTH NOW

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

8/27/2011 10:09 PM

thanks mods for sticking this

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

8/29/2011 11:20 AM

ill have this straightened out for you.

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

8/29/2011 11:26 AM

he said you sent him half the money and he doesnt know what to send you? how much did you send him?

|

refs: fit2fly, spikez5, TommyBoy, traviswooten, gstring02, FlyOrDie711, harry95, ridebmx456, mikelee, dallybiker45, redcrayon(scammed me), dkoldschool98, njbmxerdude, aw1234512, sharkcity408, ridehard93, lilbmxkid, burkminipup, irideafly, deanridesbikes, whirls32, X_Woody_X, _empath, xBikeaholic, and the list goes on... theres more, but i think theres quite enough.

8/29/2011 7:29 PM

he sent me 70 when he was planning on sending 140 for a fork, a seat, a stem, a wheel if i remember correctly. he pushed off sending the first half for a week, and then didnt tell me he wasnt gonna send the second half for 3 weeks. so you also made me wait a month. also your annoying as fuck. he then told me not to send the wheel or fork, cuz he was just gonna save and get higher quality ones. so i sold the wheel and fork to other people. now i dont know what to send you.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

8/29/2011 11:02 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

he sent me 70 when he was planning on sending 140 for a fork, a seat, a stem, a wheel if i remember correctly. he pushed off sending the first half for a week, and then didnt tell me he wasnt gonna send the second half for 3 weeks. so you also made me wait a month. also your annoying as fuck. he then told me not to send the wheel or fork, cuz he was just gonna save and get higher quality ones. so i sold the wheel and fork to other people. now i dont know what to send you.

you said you was going to send me 70 dollars worth of parts which in one of your emails you said you was going to send me a seat, stem, and pedals

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

8/30/2011 9:40 AM

drboy14 wrote:

you said you was going to send me 70 dollars worth of parts which in one of your emails you said you was going to send me a seat, stem, and pedals

okay well then thats what ill send you

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.

8/30/2011 12:11 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

but when

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512

8/30/2011 2:35 PM

drboy14 wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

but when

whenever i get around too it.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

8/30/2011 2:45 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

drboy14 wrote:

but when

One Size FITs All wrote:

whenever i get around too it.

lololol

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

8/30/2011 2:50 PM

Unstickied, kid didn't scam you. You weren't even clear in the first place from what I see.

|

kobe bryant ready

8/30/2011 2:56 PM

drboy14 wrote:

thanks mods for sticking this

mods wont do shit
they could care less

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/30/2011 8:14 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Unstickied, kid didn't scam you. You weren't even clear in the first place from what I see.

i didn't say he scam me i just want my stuff

|

ref:
Kingbmxer
meanwun
agfracing
bobPA
aw1234512