Open a photobucket account

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2015 6:58 PM

Yo, it's a bummer looking at FS threads without pix.

All you have to do is open a free photobucket account so you can upload pix from your phone. It's a free app.

Do it.

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/17/2015 11:01 PM

Agreed. Billy, compared to the museum, this place is a consistent let down. There are some awesome people here, but the inner circle forms quick with good communicators and the men get separated from the boys through trial by fire. I log in with low expectations as to not get disappointed. VITAL NEEDS A PRO MEMBERSHIP @ $20 annual fee for sellers.

|

2/18/2015 2:02 AM

This site needs a moderator to delete threads with no picks. People text pics of parts and there surprised when they get the part and its scratched, etc. Who in the fux can see a part good enough on a small cell phone to judge the condition? Don't get me started on the gift payments.... This web site lacks common sense or the users are just lazy as shit.

|

2/18/2015 2:11 AM

skubasteve wrote:

This site needs a moderator to delete threads with no picks. People text pics of parts and there surprised when they get the ...more

Yup. Like I said before, there is a mod on here that cant even follow the rules. He constantly posts stuff for sale with out pics. If a mod wont follow the rules, we cant expect anyone else to.

|

Ridin Dirtay since 89

2/18/2015 3:32 AM

Thanks for the imput!

|

2/18/2015 4:01 AM

It's def buyer beware around here at times. The pic rule should be enforced. So far out of 5 purchases, 4 were great. The 5th I took a shot on some cranks with dark pics. The price was def a rider condition price....so, I recd what I pretty much expected in the first place.

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/18/2015 5:04 AM

Check general section. New mod(s) coming soon!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/18/2015 7:07 AM

Okay, i just don't because my phone is a bit shit and my computer takes AGES to upload them, it's quicker and easier for me to just text them, i never scammed anyone and never will. I'm 110% honest about my stuff and I am a consistent buyer and seller on here.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/19/2015 4:42 AM

Bump

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!