PARTS FOR SALE-CULT, ODY., G-SPORT *PICS!*

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2016 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2017 8:34 PM

I have some parts for sale. I don't have use for these parts anymore, could use the extra money (as I want to buy a new frame), and would like for them to be used properly. BEAT DON'T BABY!

I am willing to do package deals, but speak with me beforehand. I prefer to use email or text. If you'd like to text, email me first. I do not want to put my number out to the public (for obvious reasons). For all parts individually bought, you will have to pay shipping. If I do a package deal, I'll cover shipping. I ship using tracking and I like to send pictures of the package before sending it out. I use PayPal.
Email: biedronellis@yahoo.com
I've been on Vital a long time now, but I don't get on here all too often these days. I am using my friends account (McMatrix42), but my old accounts are 'bmx' & 'KilledGlamour'. I deleted my most recent account 'KilledGlamour' long ago due to not using it anymore, but I had plenty of reps and I am sure some of the older users could even rep for me. Here's a link to an old bike check of mine, look at my signature.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/IS-That-Ian,1283629
"-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')"

NOW, for the parts.

FRAME SOLD TO LOCAL.
20.75 TT Cult OS V3. Reference pictures for condition. If you'd like more pictures, email/text me (for any part). It was powder coated by a friend of mine (the same friend I received the frame from, I got this frame through trade).
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

SOOOOOLD TO MaximusBikes!
Odyssey Hazard Lite rims in chrome. They're flaking a bit, have some dents, and aren't perfect. They are structurally solid and are waiting for more abuse. I am NOT willing to sell them separately unless I find two buyers looking to each buy one. $50.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

SET SOLD TO LOCAL.
Polished G-Sport hubs, front & rear. Both the Ratchet (rear) and the Marmoset (front) are in good condition and very very tough hubs. The Ratchet has a 9 tooth driver in it & will come with the G-Sport hub guard. Again, I do NOT want to sell these separately unless I find two buyers looking to buy each hub.
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

TRADES
Because I know someone will ask...
I do not need more parts laying around the house, but there are a few exceptions.
The frame I want to buy is a 20.8 tt Volume War Horse frame. If you just happen to have one and are interested in some of my parts, I'd like to try to work out a deal.
Secondly, I was scammed (that's another story...) out of a Fly rear Classic rim not too long ago. I still am interested in finding another to complete my set as I already have one rear.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

-edit was to correct grammar mistake
-edit was made to announce Odyssey rims as sold
-edit was made to change prices
-edit was made to announce frame and hubs as sold (2/22/17)

|

10/15/2016 6:23 PM

Interested in those chrome hazards!!

text me 304- five five nine five 8 one zero

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/16/2016 6:52 AM

MCMatrix42 wrote:

I have some parts for sale. I don't have use for these parts anymore, could use the extra money (as I want to buy a new ...more

Lofl. Bro. I almost did exactly this yesterday and put up all my extra parts for sale or trade for a 20.8 warhorse. I want that frame so bad lol but it's still too new to find it cheap anywhere lol. Good luck!

|

10/16/2016 8:22 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Interested in those chrome hazards!!

text me 304- five five nine five 8 one zero

Just texted you!

|

10/16/2016 8:33 AM

@ Sean_Goff
Thanks bro! I'm just going to buy it new, I already knew posting this that the chances of finding someone with that frame wanting to sell/trade it would be slim to none. Once I buy it, maybe I can post a bike check!

|

10/16/2016 10:05 AM

Hazard Lites SOLD to MaximusBikes!

|

10/18/2016 3:51 PM

Bump

|

10/18/2016 3:52 PM

Will do $130 on the Cult frame. Price on G-Sport hubs is negotiable.

|

11/6/2016 8:47 PM

Would you do 125 on the hubs?

|

11/7/2016 8:25 AM

T1 Ruben frame for the hubs???

|

Cheers🍺

1/30/2017 5:04 PM

Robby-Joe_Douglas wrote:

Would you do 125 on the hubs?

I have the hubs still if you're still interested! I'm terribly sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I simply stopped checking this thread.

|

1/30/2017 5:07 PM

subrosa luver wrote:

T1 Ruben frame for the hubs???

Again, I'm terribly sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Even if you do have the frame still, I am not interested in doing that trade. Thanks anyway! I'm looking to buy a Volume War Horse frame, I need to get rid of these parts still!

|

1/30/2017 5:11 PM

Seeing that I did receive a couple responses, I'll try to keep up on checking this thread more often. I would VERY much so prefer that anyone that is interested in parts emails me, as I check my email EVERY DAY, as with this, not so much. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

|

2/2/2017 8:01 AM

MCMatrix42 wrote:

Seeing that I did receive a couple responses, I'll try to keep up on checking this thread more often. I would VERY much so ...more

Hey man. I'm gonna be selling my WarHorse in a couple weeks cuz my custom frame is ready. It has about 4mos of use, 9/10 condition and I still have the receipt from Dans. Only damage is a paint scratch on one chainstay. NoDENTS! It's a suPer good frame, I just got a cheap opportunity at a custom so I took it and am trying to sell this one to help pay for it. I work in Waukegan too btw so could bring it by if you'd like. 630-290-0972 if you're interested. Photo

|

2/2/2017 10:15 AM

Sean_Goff wrote:

Hey man. I'm gonna be selling my WarHorse in a couple weeks cuz my custom frame is ready. It has about 4mos of use, 9/10 ...more

I just sent you a text!

|

2/2/2017 10:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2017 8:38 PM

Everything has been sold!

|

2/12/2017 8:27 AM

BUMP!
Willing to work with the prices of both the hubs and the frame!
I NEED THESE GONE!
I'm looking to buy Sean_Goff's frame!
Thanks for reading and have a good day!
|