POSITIVE FEEDBACK THREAD

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 3:53 PM

Seeing as I have done business with several people over the last few weeks figured I would post it up this way.

ScramHype....A+ seller,excellent communication and fast shipping...thanks

Freddy Dapice...A+ buyer,fast payment and great to deal with!! Thanks

hookjrclc...A+ seller,fast shipping and easy to deal with..thanks

showtime402...A+ buyer,lightning fast payment and excellent to deal with..thanks

SnM An1mal...A+,all around good to deal with! Thanks

|

4/23/2013 4:57 PM

Thanks for the good word

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/23/2013 5:17 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Thanks for the good word

No problem brotatoe!

|

4/23/2013 5:22 PM

Pointless could of been in the legit thread. But oh well. I guess ill do ones on recent deals.

Tomdon- A+. Arrived next business day
Jared42069-A+ he lost his phone which made it hard to communicate ht his items were as pictured and he bubble wrapped them than hooked me up with a cheap ipod

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/23/2013 5:31 PM

dream wrote:

Pointless could of been in the legit thread. But oh well. I guess ill do ones on recent deals.

Jared42069-A+ he lost his phone which made it hard to communicate ht his items were as pictured and he bubble wrapped them than hooked me up with a cheap ipod

There really needs to be a searchable sub forum for positive and negative feedback that way if anyone has question about anyone they can search for their transaction records,the sticky blacklist and legit seller thread is pointless because if you search for someone you don't get crap..at least I didn't

If they would add the sub forum you could make individual threads that could be added too for each individual and deal and detailed list on everyone making deals would compile..just my two cents

|

4/23/2013 5:33 PM

dream wrote:

zachhendrix wrote:

There really needs to be a searchable sub forum for positive and negative feedback that way if anyone has question about anyone they can search for their transaction records,the sticky blacklist and legit seller thread is pointless because if you search for someone you don't get crap..at least I didn't

If they would add the sub forum you could make individual threads that could be added too for each individual and deal and detailed list on everyone making deals would compile..just my two cents

I like what bmx museum did. It's way easy to see feed back that a person gives someone it is on there profile. I think it's a awesome idea.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/23/2013 5:36 PM

Tomdon - A
ii krxfted - A

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/23/2013 5:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 5:40 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I like what bmx museum did. It's way easy to see feed back that a person gives someone it is on there profile. I think it's a awesome idea.

Yah I really like that idea too,but that would take mass time to re script everything thats already done,be a lot simpler on here to just add two topic postable sub forums in the for sale section.

|

4/23/2013 5:58 PM

zachhendrix wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

zachhendrix wrote:

Yah I really like that idea too,but that would take mass time to re script everything thats already done,be a lot simpler on here to just add two topic postable sub forums in the for sale section.

Yes I agree. And keep the of post updated, alphabetized for easier searching. Maybe a mod could just redo the legit/ blacklist thread?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/23/2013 6:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 6:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

Yes I agree. And keep the of post updated, alphabetized for easier searching. Maybe a mod could just redo the legit/ blacklist thread?

We just need a positive and a negative topic postable sub forums for the for sale section and everything would be beautiful,this thread is already working better than the other one..lol

|

4/23/2013 6:16 PM

Snm an1mal, sprocket for guard trade, sold him coaster w/guards. Good shipping time, proper communication.
Xlilkillaluc15x, sold sprocket adapter, bought coasters. Not the best communication, decent ship time. Items as described.
Mrhavoc1988, traded for rims, sold brakes, traded wheel for cranks. Fast shipping. Excellent communication
Isnowyaznv2, sold bb, sold stem. Good communication.
Dream, traded sprockets, sold adapter. Great communication, quick shipping
Alexdanielp, traded frame for hubs, bought frame. Alright communication, good shipping time.
Marco_gonzalez, sold hub. Legit payment. Good communication.

I would highly recommend any of the users I have dealt with.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/23/2013 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2013 8:17 PM

Tomdon
snm animal
Marco gonzalez
Xlilkillaluc15x
genesis
mattix
Warchol
Yahboydarlin
Zachhendrix
TCbmx
Basically everyone I've dealt with

All A+ buyers/sellers/traders.

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/23/2013 8:29 PM

ac~handley - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069
All A+ service Roqfan especially said frame was brand new condition, it was actually never ridden.

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

4/24/2013 5:49 AM

Thanks Zach! You can add me to your refs list if you'd like.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/24/2013 6:04 AM

Everyone in my refs are great to deal with, they all sent payment fast, or shipped fast.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook