Pre-Owned Frames & Parts FOR SALE

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2019 10:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2019 9:38 AM

There is simply too much to keep contained in this one post, but we have pretty much every part you could need for a fraction of what they cost brand new.

Everything is listed on www.powersbikeshop.com/collections/used along with detailed pictures, descriptions, and prices!

Enjoy Free Shipping on orders $75+ and don’t hesitate to contact me via @powerspreownedbmx on social media to inquire about package deals or trade-ins.

*Picture for attention, most of the parts in the photo are long gone already*

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/6/2019 11:09 AM

What sunday sprocket do you have? If guarded, I will take it.

|

11/6/2019 11:15 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

What sunday sprocket do you have? If guarded, I will take it.

Just the one in the photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/8/2019 9:09 PM

It’s all available for sale on the pre-owner section of powersbikeshop.com , or HMU and I’ll cut you a deal through PayPal F/F

I’m adding new parts to the inventory every day!!

|

12/16/2019 2:47 PM

How much for shipping on the shadow bars to Racine, wi?

|

12/16/2019 7:35 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

How much for shipping on the shadow bars to Racine, wi?

They’re gone but I have another set that are Chrome 9”

|

12/17/2019 9:08 AM

What you got and how much? If you wanna put up a picture that would be sweet.

|

12/17/2019 9:29 AM

Fortyseven wrote:

What you got and how much? If you wanna put up a picture that would be sweet.

Most things are listed with pictures on www.powersbikeshop.com/collections/used

But feel free to shoot me a message @powerspreownedbmx if you don’t see what you need

|

12/18/2019 1:32 PM

Yeah, after I posted you to tell me what you got I went onto your website. I'll be thinking about it.... I probably should get some knee pads first since I have a cheap set of bars now. And they'll work for the time being. Better to cover my knees for if they cheap stuff breaks and I end up on the ground. LOL.

|

12/18/2019 8:20 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

Yeah, after I posted you to tell me what you got I went onto your website. I'll be thinking about it.... I probably should get some knee pads first since I have a cheap set of bars now. And they'll work for the time being. Better to cover my knees for if they cheap stuff breaks and I end up on the ground. LOL.

We've got dialed knee pads too! I just grabbed a set of the Shadow Invisalites and have been digging them so far

|

12/18/2019 11:13 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We've got dialed knee pads too! I just grabbed a set of the Shadow Invisalites and have been digging them so far

+1 for invisalites

|

12/19/2019 1:33 PM

That's weird, I could not find a spot on your website to order some..... Hmmmmmmm.... I'm probably blind.

|

12/19/2019 5:57 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

That's weird, I could not find a spot on your website to order some..... Hmmmmmmm.... I'm probably blind.

https://www.powersbikeshop.com/collections/knee-pads#collection

|