Premium Refuse Resist Folding Tires

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2013 7:13 AM

I have a pair of Premium Refuse Resist folding tires that I bought, installed on my rims and realized that the front was too big for my forks so I am going to just take the loss and sell them. The front is a 2.25 and the back is a 2.0 These are 29.99 new at Dans and I'll let the pair go for $40 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. My loss is your gain. I can get pics tonight when I get home from work if you really need them but they're brand new. Here's the link to them at Dans http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/444064/Premium_Refuse_Resist_Folding_Tire.html#

|

5/24/2013 11:13 AM

Im interested...please send me your contact info.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

5/24/2013 11:21 AM

Sold!!! Sorry Horror, someone who's bought from me previously got to me first through text. I'll let you know if something falls through

|

5/24/2013 11:38 AM

mserno75 wrote:

Sold!!! Sorry Horror, someone who's bought from me previously got to me first through text. I'll let you know if something falls through

ok,sounds good.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.