Photo

Photo

Photo

Cranks arms below 175 , 65 shipped

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/16/2016 4:08 PM

I don't mean to be that guy, but if you want black ones BRAND NEW you can get em from Dan's for 110.41 with a coupon code for 15% off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/16/2016 4:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I don't mean to be that guy, but if you want black ones BRAND NEW you can get em from Dan's for 110.41 with a coupon code for 15% off.

Well, if someone is interested or has an offer, Im very flexible

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

6/28/2016 11:33 AM

bump for price drops

|

REFS-

7/6/2016 12:21 PM

bumppppp

|

REFS-

7/9/2016 10:57 PM

What color are the bottom arms, and are they beat up? just hard to tell because of the light

|

7/9/2016 11:38 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

What color are the bottom arms, and are they beat up? just hard to tell because of the light

Arms are black, and still look fairly new.

|

REFS-

7/9/2016 11:46 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

Would you be able to send me a few more pictures of them? Interested

|

7/10/2016 12:37 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Improbablycrazy wrote:

I'll get ya some

|

REFS-

7/11/2016 8:58 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Improbablycrazy wrote:

What's your email? I'll send ya pics direct

|

REFS-

7/11/2016 10:30 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Messaged it to you

|

7/12/2016 9:39 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Messaged it to you

I can post it on here as well if you didn't get it. Just wanted to message it to you first to be a bit safer.

|

7/12/2016 11:01 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Messaged it to you

Improbablycrazy wrote:

I can post it on here as well if you didn't get it. Just wanted to message it to you first to be a bit safer.

I sent it to your email, didn't get it? I'll forward and send everything again from my laptop instead ..

|

REFS-

7/12/2016 11:06 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Messaged it to you

Improbablycrazy wrote:

I sent it to your email, didn't get it? I'll forward and send everything again from my laptop instead ..

Nah i didnt get it. Checked spam and everything. Sorry about that.

|

7/13/2016 9:23 PM

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Improbablycrazy wrote:

Nah i didnt get it. Checked spam and everything. Sorry about that.

Just resent them, hopefully they go through. If not, Ill post here

|

REFS-