Profile mini hubs for sale/trade (OBO)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2014 1:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2014 2:59 PM

Both were rawed and then painted and clear coated black.
Replaced bearings in the driver and the front hub shell.
Rear hub comes with a hub guard for the non drive side.
Guard isnt too old. Fairly new. I only grinded the paint off, barely any metal.

Also, front hub is missing two hub flanges, theyre right next to eachother and i understand that may be a dealbreaker, but hey thats why its so cheap.

Looking for $200 shipped for these hubs.

I understand it may be hard to trust somebody with no refs, but ive bought probably $500 worth of items on here. And im just looking to sell some of my collection. Ive got other items also, text me at 414 617 3945 with an offer. I can ship whenever the next business day is. Ill provide tracking as soon as i ship. I dont check these forums.much anymore, so seriously text me if interested.

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE FOR ANY HUBS/FRAMES/PARTS JUST OFFER.

Anything bigger than 20.5

|

8/9/2014 1:57 PM

Also, front hub is missing two hub flanges, theyre right next to eachother and i understand that may be a dealbreaker, but hey thats why its so cheap. And you can offer less idgaf.

|

8/13/2014 9:22 PM

Pics of the back hub and is it rhd and dose it have side to side play?
Also I have a 20.5 s&m made stranger dream machine one dent on top tube I'd trade for it?

|

8/13/2014 9:26 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

Also, front hub is missing two hub flanges, theyre right next to eachother and i understand that may be a dealbreaker, but hey ...more

if the front hub is missing two flanges, it cant be laced, you must be confused
pics might help

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/14/2014 8:05 AM

I think he meant to holes not flanges.

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

8/14/2014 10:16 PM

scarface wrote:

Pics of the back hub and is it rhd and dose it have side to side play?
Also I have a 20.5 s&m made stranger dream machine ...more

Youde trade that for the profile? I cant post pictures on my phone, if you texted me i could send them asap. 414 617 3945

|

8/14/2014 10:17 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

Also, front hub is missing two hub flanges, theyre right next to eachother and i understand that may be a dealbreaker, but hey ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

if the front hub is missing two flanges, it cant be laced, you must be confused
pics might help

Agfracing is correct, i meant two holes on the flange. Its on one side. Its real ugly but i mean, not compromising all that much strength, its more so, it looks shitty, and youll be missing two spokes in the wheel. I dunno, i ran it for a while.

|