Profile (or other) >6 inches spindle

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2015 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2015 11:03 AM

Hey, I'm looking for a longer length spindle. 6 inches or slightly longer ought to work. 48 spline, 19 mm. Going to use with madera cranks, just need something wider. I'm currently using all my spacers (and the cranks are still only clearing the frame by a millimeter or so) and the bolts keep backing out because they're barely in. I'd prefer profile because I know they're compatible. Not sure about other brands.

Please include what spindle it is, how much you want, and how you want paid- not sure how you guys do it here. Willing to oblige.

As a side note, I'm also interested in a bern brentwood helmet (size medium) in any color. If anyone happens to have one they are selling, cool.

Thank you.
Adam

|

3/3/2015 9:08 AM

Nothing out there?

|

3/3/2015 2:53 PM

ti profile spindle 80$

|

refs: millsaps, bmx4life121303, showtime402, ForHisGlory_1, Komedy

3/3/2015 3:03 PM

What frame are you running that you need all these spacers?

|

3/3/2015 3:43 PM

It's a kink Titan. Wasn't really paying attention to how wide the rear end was when I bought it. Brecher can you post a picture of it next to a tape measure so I can verify it is what I'm looking for?

|

3/3/2015 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2015 3:53 PM

Hey actually Beecher, never mind. I'm not interested anyhow. I'm trying to get one here used because I want to pay less so paying 80 would defeat the whole point. I don't care how much it weighs anyways. Thank you though.

|

3/3/2015 9:50 PM

Brecher since he passed I might be interested on a purchase and am definitely interested in trade. Call me tomorrow and let me know what you need. TX anytime.

|

3/5/2015 11:38 AM

Im running a 6" spindle right now also, I have a Guerra Moose and my cranks are literally 1mm away from smacking the frame.

I have profile cranks, the spindle is not a gdh, it's solid. Im not sure what kind it is, might be profile might not be. That's all I know man, I got it in a trade locally. If you're interested I'd sell it cheap. Maybe like $25 shipped, that'd cover PP fees and everything inbetween.

Honestly I think it's something with profile cranks not being as offset as other cranks because my colony colonials were never this close and I ran a lot less spacers (and a 5.5"spindle).

If youre interested I can ship tonight, theres a 24hour PO in milwaukee, where I live, so even if its like 8pm I can go ship it.

414 617 3945 text me and we can exchange info. When you text me add your vital username and your actual name, and let me know that you're interested in these cranks.

|

3/5/2015 9:19 PM

I don't know that I'm 100% interested in something solid. Can you post a pic of it next to a ruler for reference?

|

3/6/2015 5:46 AM

adamleewy wrote:

I don't know that I'm 100% interested in something solid. Can you post a pic of it next to a ruler for reference?

Nevermind. I was told it was 6, never actually measured it. Its 5 3/4 lol sorry bout that.

|

3/6/2015 7:09 AM

No worries, thanks for taking the time to measure it

|

3/20/2015 11:07 PM

Everything has turned up too short so far, so I'm still looking. Thanks

|