Quick Cash for BMX Bikes / Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2019 9:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2019 6:10 AM

As most of you know, I'm running the Pre-Owned section of www.powersbikeshop.com & I'm looking to bring in some more inventory while getting to help out fellow riders during the holidays.

How it works is simple, either comment below or DM me pictures and a part list of everything you'd like to get rid of (as well as an asking price if you have one in mind!) and I will get you hooked up with your choice of Cash (PayPal) or Store-Credit (valid for all of Powers Bike Shop, new & used.)

Just to be clear - we are looking to purchase BMX stuff for resale, so we probably aren't interested if it is structurally damaged or non-profitable.

Thank you all for looking & Happy Holidays from myself & the Powers family!

Edit: If you guys could - please send me your parts lists as so

“- X Frame with X damage
- X Fork mint
- X Handlebars X Size
- etc. “

This way I can give you an accurate price the first time without getting thrown off by pictures or other items on the list.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/14/2019 12:17 PM

Powers,hit me up!!! I’ve got a lot of new & lightly used parts I’m looking to move. You’d be surprised how little I’d take for these parts!!!!
|

12/15/2019 3:00 PM

Info on the 7ka’s?

|

12/15/2019 3:01 PM

Hellomynameisrad wrote:

Powers,hit me up!!! I’ve got a lot of new & lightly used parts I’m looking to move. You’d be surprised how little I’d take for these parts!!!!

Yo shoot me a message dude, we will take it all🤘

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

12/15/2019 4:42 PM

Hellomynameisrad wrote:

Chad says he messaged you and never heard back

|

12/15/2019 11:55 PM

Everything i have is in this thread,
https://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/CHEAP-MIDSCHOOL-AND-BEGINNER-PARTS-FS-BIG-FOURS-AND-RARE-ODYSSEY-SEAT-TOO,1322428

Prices negotiable, except on my animal bars (won’t sell those unless a straight trade/trade & cash on either side is made)

|

13 years old

12/16/2019 6:06 AM

If you guys could - please send me your parts lists as so

“- X Frame with X damage
- X Fork mint
- X Handlebars X Size
- etc. “

This way I can give you an accurate price the first time without getting thrown off by pictures or other items on the list.

Also, we will buy literally any properly-functional BMX part for the right price. I’d rather buy in bulk than pick from what all you’ve got.

|

12/16/2019 6:09 AM

Also also, you will get a much quicker response from me if you contact me via the @powerspreownedbmx social media pages. It’s hard for me to keep up with Vital messages.

|

12/16/2019 8:04 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

“- X Frame with X damage
- X Fork mint
- X Handlebars X Size
- etc. “

Also, we will buy literally any properly-functional BMX part for the right price. I’d rather buy in bulk than pick from what all you’ve got.

You want to buy a almost brand new pair of Sunday street sweeper tires black and Near perfect condition? Didn’t do any sliders or anything on them

|

12/16/2019 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2019 8:34 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

“- X Frame with X damage
- X Fork mint
- X Handlebars X Size
- etc. “

orangebmx907 wrote:

You want to buy a almost brand new pair of Sunday street sweeper tires black and Near perfect condition? Didn’t do any sliders or anything on them

I will buy literally any properly functional BMX part for the right price, just shoot me pics and price

|

12/16/2019 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/16/2019 9:20 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

“- X Frame with X damage
- X Fork mint
- X Handlebars X Size
- etc. “

orangebmx907 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I will buy literally any properly functional BMX part for the right price, just shoot me pics and price

Here are the pictures don’t feel like taking them off until they sell don’t have any other tires and give me a offer we can negotiate.

|