💵Quick Cash for your old BMX Bikes, Parts, etc.💵

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2020 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2020 8:31 AM

Powers Bike Shop is proud to be the only BMX Mail-Order with a fully-operational Pre-Owned system🙌

What that means is - It's never been easier to get rid of your old or unwanted BMX Bikes, Parts, and memorabilia!
We even offer Store Credit to those looking to upgrade their steed.

Simply shoot us a message on social media (or leave a comment down below) with detailed pictures and information of what you have and we will get back to you ASAP.😊
Photo
** We repurpose everything that we receive through trade-ins and purchases by cleaning them up and selling them to riders for a fraction of their retail cost. Because of this, we are typically looking to spend around 20-30% of the items' value - 100% depending on the item(s) and their condition.**
|

Powers Bike Shop

100% BMX-Only Shop & Mail-Order in Richmond, Virginia

Check us out on social media! @powersbikeshop

2/11/2020 11:02 AM

Never ridden Kink Whip XL frame. Bought it to use the parts for a Backwoods build.Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/11/2020 5:19 PM

RagingMotoholic wrote:

Never ridden Kink Whip XL frame. Bought it to use the parts for a Backwoods build.Photo
Photo
Photo

Hey man I seen this thing listed earlier.

We recently sold a Kink Whip frame for under $100 - so I don’t think we are in the same ball park on price, but thank you so much for keeping us in mind🙌🏻

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/12/2020 1:20 PM

RagingMotoholic wrote:

Photo
Photo

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Hey man I seen this thing listed earlier.

We recently sold a Kink Whip frame for under $100 - so I don’t think we are in the same ball park on price, but thank you so much for keeping us in mind🙌🏻

No worries Tim. Wasn't really sure on a price just trying to clear some space in the garage!

|

2/22/2020 8:13 PM

Ttt

|

Powers Bike Shop

2/24/2020 9:15 AM

Up

|

Powers Bike Shop

5/28/2020 10:24 AM

Ttt

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx