Quick small parts sale! 40 shipped on it all!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2015 9:34 PM

If you seen my last thread, I've been here for a while, I'm legit. I have a fair amount of refs and ZERO complaints against me. I ship the second I recieve payment of PO isn't closed.. I can work with you on payment methods. I will not accept cash through mail. I'm not dealing with that BS. To the parts!

-animal Cush seat. Dirty but no rips!
-United nathan stem. May be stock. Don't even remember how I got it.
-fbm crown royal stem top load. Self polished. The oven cleaner I used ate the fbm off the faceplate and left some ugly tiny dimples. But fuck it, if you need a stem and you truly ride, here ya go. I'll repolish it upon request.
-bsd jersey barrier guard. BRAND NEW. Its for a remix. It just stretched my frame too much so I never used it. I even have the box.
- gland. Used. All you need is a shoelace.

Prefer to sell it as a package but shoot me offer here and on my phone 4403286115. Phone is best method.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/21/2015 9:35 PM

Fuck. Forgot pics. Here.
Photo

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/21/2015 10:26 PM

I might be interested but have to wait until he replied do you have a 22 mid bb

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

6/22/2015 5:18 AM

I gotta go to work but I get out at 530 est. If this is still here when i get home then i'll take it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/24/2015 2:11 PM

Ttt

|