Rediline Proline Junior -- Complete Bike -- really nice condition

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2020 7:32 AM

For sale is my son's Redline Proline Junior. Really nice condition. Never used on the street, and only lightly raced for a few seasons back around 2012 to 2015. The bike has been sitting unused in my garage for about 5 years. I am the 2nd owner. We have owned the bike for about 8 years, and I think the first owner had it for 4 years. So, I think it's about a 2008 model year bike.

The bike is in really nice condition, and needs nothing to be used right now. All original as far as I know. We bought it with the intention that my son would really get into racing, but that never happened. I probably should have sold it a while back, but I am just now getting around to it.

I know I am a noob here, and truthfully, I only joined the site in an effort to sell my son's bike. A little background to hopefully ease the minds of anybody that might be interested in the bike. I used to be into BMX big back in the early 80's. I am 49, my son is 17 now. Back in the early 80s, I owned a Mongoose Pro Class and a Hutch TrickStar. I raced BMX for a bit, did a little terrain freestyle, and rolled up & down a quarter pipe back in the day.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in the Redline, let me know. I'm asking $250. Local pickup is preferred; but I am willing to drive about an hour each way to meet someone, as long as I get a deposit electronically first. I am in the Baltimore, MD area.

Thanks!! Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo