Robamullen

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2010 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2010 5:27 PM

Will you sell me your dak frame, stem, forks, both wheels, and fly brakes?? I got the money. But you would ship first because I read about not dealing with the people from Petaluma

|

Refs:Irideafly, spikez5,TerrorCrew,Woofbmx,abazz009

5/4/2010 7:55 PM

How the fuck do you have all those reffs with only 15 posts?

|

Reffs: cokacola, gstring02, jacoop, numnuts, Devinpicton, freecoasterbmx, nickelison,
and some more

5/4/2010 7:59 PM

I only post when i need to. I gave my number to them and we dealed through text. I dont get on here ever.

|

5/4/2010 8:02 PM

Right

|

Reffs: cokacola, gstring02, jacoop, numnuts, Devinpicton, freecoasterbmx, nickelison,
and some more

5/4/2010 8:11 PM

Will someone text robamullen to get on here?? please.

|

5/4/2010 9:21 PM

Bump

|

5/4/2010 10:05 PM

WHERE NOT ALL SKETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

5/4/2010 10:17 PM

psyckoacm wrote:

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!
fuck that kid and anyone from petaluma especially nac nac because he aint doing shit to help anyone get shit back from robamullen
and btw i dont think hes going to come back because i think irideafly banned his bitchass for being a scammer

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

5/4/2010 10:22 PM

hers why you shouldn't even deal with him SCAM THREAD

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/4/2010 10:30 PM

naters14 wrote:

Right

nigga lives 17 minutes away so i sold him parts and I gave him Spikes number lol

|

5/4/2010 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2010 5:27 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

WHERE NOT ALL SKETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

5/5/2010 7:15 AM

psyckoacm wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!
fuck that kid and anyone from petaluma especially nac nac because he aint doing shit to help anyone get shit back from robamullen
and btw i dont think hes going to come back because i think irideafly banned his bitchass for being a scammer

you need to shut the fuck up! I told him to ship his shit and he did, but he shipped to the wrong address

|

5/5/2010 7:43 AM

ask robamullen If a can buy his dak and his wheels please

|

5/5/2010 10:37 AM

nacnac94 wrote:

you need to shut the fuck up! I told him to ship his shit and he did, but he shipped to the wrong address

why would he ship something to the wrong address, can you kids not do anything right the first time?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/5/2010 11:54 AM

Dennis916 wrote:

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!

nacnac94 wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

why would he ship something to the wrong address, can you kids not do anything right the first time?

"shipped to wrong address"
Im sure.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/5/2010 2:34 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

Bullshit. There is no way he could ship to the wrong address twice unless he is fucking stupid

|

REFS: udbmx

WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

5/5/2010 2:46 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!

nacnac94 wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

Bullshit. There is no way he could ship to the wrong address twice unless he is fucking stupid

I gotta agree with this.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/5/2010 3:22 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

I gotta agree with this.

I'm dyslectic so i have my mom help me because i flip ship all the time haha

|

Refs: ShadowBMX1995, Prophet, southernrider, bikerider89....

5/5/2010 3:59 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!

nacnac94 wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

he isnt stupid but he has ADHD and a little bit of turets.

|

5/5/2010 4:02 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

nacnac94 wrote:

Bullshit...so whats he gonna do about this?? why wont he come on and talk for himself?

|

5/5/2010 5:19 PM

ask him if i can buy his front and back wheels,dak frame,stem, odessey forks,and fly brakes

|

5/5/2010 5:40 PM

psyckoacm wrote:

ask him if i can buy his front and back wheels,dak frame,stem, odessey forks,and fly brakes

just talked to him he said to text him
707 364 5279

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/5/2010 6:02 PM

psyckoacm wrote:

millsaps wrote:

707 364 5279

he hung up on me

|

5/5/2010 6:08 PM

psyckoacm wrote:

millsaps wrote:

707 364 5279

psyckoacm wrote:

he hung up on me

text him

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/5/2010 6:15 PM

ill email him i dont have my phone right now

|

5/5/2010 8:00 PM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

nacnac94 wrote:

throwinbarspins wrote:

Bullshit...so whats he gonna do about this?? why wont he come on and talk for himself?

he actually does have ADHD and minor turets. Thats not something i would joke about

|

5/5/2010 8:17 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

he actually does have ADHD and minor turets. Thats not something i would joke about

will you ask robamullen if i can buy his dak,forks,front and back wheel,stem, and fly brakes??? or tell him to get on here please

|

5/5/2010 9:32 PM

throwinbarspins wrote:

nacnac94 wrote:

psyckoacm wrote:

will you ask robamullen if i can buy his dak,forks,front and back wheel,stem, and fly brakes??? or tell him to get on here please

i told him!!

|

5/5/2010 9:36 PM

i dealt with robamullen before and he was legit.i sent him a money order and bout primo forks and a demolition wheel.no problems

|

5/5/2010 10:09 PM

nacnac94 wrote:

i told him!!

Well what did he say?

|