S&M, Odyssey, G-Sport, Cult, Fit, Fly, Animal, BSD, Eclat, TSC, Demoition, and More (Frames, Forks, Wheels, Grindrail, & Tons of Misc Parts))

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2022 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2022 6:32 PM

If you want something, you have to email bikemotoxshop {at} gmail dot com because I wont do communication through this site. And when you email, please provide your address and/or zipcode so I can calculate s/h.

S&M Slidepipe V1- $250

Note About The Rail: This is the radder USA made one that can be angled down stuff and not move! I bought it on a whim when my bike shop randomly found an unopened one, but I have ended up riding mostly pegless and not grinding since I got it. Will only deliver this rail in person in NC or PA (I have homes near Raleigh, NC and Philadelphia, PA). Or I can do anything nearby or in-between: VA, MD, DE, NJ, DC, MD, etc

Everything else I will ship

S&M Hucker 21" Hot Pink/Trans Blue Fade- $275

S&M Widemouth Pitchfork (32mm offset)- hot pink- $125

Odyssey Thunderbolt+ Chrome 175mm LHD- $175

Custom Wheel 1:G-Sport Roloway Front (anodized purple) with two PC hub guards (not used because I have been pegless for awhile) laced to DT Swiss Champion Spokes (Black) and a Odyssey Lighthouse rim (black)- $200

Custom Wheel 2: G-Sport Roloway Rear Cassette LHD/RHD switchable (anodized purple) with the one non-driveside hubguard it came with (haven't used pegs so its like new) laced to DT Swiss Champion Spokes (Black) and a chrome Alienation Vandal rim (chrome!) - $300 (will throw in two titanium female hub bolts (a $60 value))

And I have a ton of other new, like new, and gently used parts (tires, pegs, seats, pedals, chains, stems, bars, brakes, etc) to make yourself a custom complete with the Hucker! And I can ship it semi-cheaply too via bike flights.

|

8/5/2022 5:39 PM

Just some of my past reviews:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/5/2022 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2022 6:29 PM

ITEMS FOR SALE

The smaller parts (tires, pedals, pegs, seats, seatposts, brakes, stems, bars, etc) will maybe get sold individually later, but I would prefer to try to sell things in bundles with the larger listed items above (or in a complete) because most people understandably end up not buying after they realize what it costs to ship a tire, peg, pedals, etc. And I have not included pics of most of the smaller parts that I have, so please inquire if you want a bundle or a custom complete!

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo