SOLD

Related:
Create New Tag

1/11/2018 11:22 AM

Hey guys! I'm selling my 10" S&M FuBars! I'm looking for $40 + shipping... they have some surface rust on the bends where bars normally get scratched... they are cut down to 28" wide... they are Made in USA. Here are some pics if you'd like any more info or pics on them let me know and I'll get back to you! Thanks! smile

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/11/2018 11:51 AM

If only these were chrome....

|

1/11/2018 2:26 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If only these were chrome....

Polish em up and clear coat em wink

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/12/2018 3:17 PM

Bump. You can text me too at, 9366477828!

|

1/15/2018 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2018 10:50 AM

C'Mon guys! Buy these!!!

Also if you guys want them in black, I have some black spray paint, and I'll paint them amd clear them for free if you buy them, also, I'm not a novice painter, I will do a good job... smile

|

1/15/2018 12:19 PM

They still aren't chrome, huh? Damn. LOL

BTW, I have no doubt that your painted bars would look good. Especially if you do them like you did those forks you did earlier.

|

1/15/2018 3:25 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

BTW, I have no doubt that your painted bars would look good. Especially if you do ...more

Thanks Mishinn! I'll do them the same way I did with the forks, and Ill bake them in my oven to really get it on there... too bad they aren't chrome lol, are you trying to get chrome parts on the TallBoy?

|

1/15/2018 7:51 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

BTW, I have no doubt that your painted bars would look good. Especially if you do ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks Mishinn! I'll do them the same way I did with the forks, and Ill bake them in my oven to really get it on there... too ...more

Actually, I was. But I've decided on black for the tallboy.

|

1/16/2018 7:24 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Then hey! I can sell you a pair of black FuBars! Plus I think black and gold will look better than the chrome and gold...

|

1/16/2018 7:37 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks Mishinn! I'll do them the same way I did with the forks, and Ill bake them in my oven to really get it on there... too ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Then hey! I can sell you a pair of black FuBars! Plus I think black and gold will look better than the chrome and gold...

just fyi if you are painting them when i did my credence bars the sticker slightly reacted with the clear coat, so make sure its dry before putting it on

|

Hmmm

1/16/2018 9:41 PM

SOLD

|