S&M TALL BOY CUSTOM COMPLETE or Part Out

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 9:34 AM

Hello Guys & Gals,

I have a 21.5 S&M complete custom bike for sale. The reason why I am selling it is because it is too big for me, and I already have another sick whip.

Parts Inlude: 21.5 S&M Tall Boy trans gold
S&M Tall Boy 4pc bars 10 inch rise,
S&M Credence Turtlekneck Stem 52mm,
Profile cranks
Odyssey Hazard Lite Rims, Madera hubs (female axles), Madera Helm Sprocket, S&M seat post.
Merrit sl1 leather. S&M s4 Big mouth fork

The bike is in mint condition. Barely has any wear and tear.

If you like a part lmk, and it's your's.

956-328-8047

Text or call for more pics or details. Serious buyers only. PayPal, Money Order, or Venmo only. Will also accept wire transfers.

$899 shipped. Will provide tracking details upon purchase. Will upgrade to overnight service for $75.00.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

FI

1/6/2018 8:33 PM

How much for the wheelset

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/6/2018 8:50 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

How much for the wheelset

$285 shipped

|

FI

1/6/2018 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 11:00 PM

How much for the wide mouth pitchforks and or cranks?

|

Refs robbyptown

1/6/2018 11:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 11:08 PM

britton wrote:

How much for the wide mouth pitchforks and or cranks?

$260 shipped obo

|

FI

1/8/2018 7:36 AM

What do you want for the frame?

|

1/8/2018 7:46 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

What do you want for the frame?

I'll take $275 shipped to your location.

|

FI

1/8/2018 8:15 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

What do you want for the frame?

fede/bmx1 wrote:

I'll take $275 shipped to your location.

Includes bottom bracket.

|

FI

1/8/2018 8:25 AM

How much for rear wheel and seat combo ?

|

1/8/2018 8:29 AM

Chi Hiwu wrote:

How much for rear wheel and seat combo ?

Hi I am in Houston as well. We can meet. I will take $220

|

FI

1/8/2018 9:35 AM

Everything is in like new condition. Bike was only used to pedal around. All of these prices are negotiable, guys. Just shoot me some offers.

|

FI

1/8/2018 3:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2018 3:00 PM

I really want that frame.... Just not sure I can swing the $275 right now after Christmas bills. Didn't want to insult you but Highest I could swing it's probable $250

|

1/8/2018 3:18 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I really want that frame.... Just not sure I can swing the $275 right now after Christmas bills. Didn't want to insult you but Highest I could swing it's probable $250

Frame sold, sir. I'll take the $250.00! Although the frame is basically new.

|

FI

1/8/2018 3:19 PM

Really?!

|

1/8/2018 3:25 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Really?!

Yeah, I'm all about keeping people riding. Text me to arrange payment 956-328-8047. If you pay today I will have it shipped out by tomorrow. This will be via FedEx ground (3-4 business days), and I will include all tracking details through text.

|

FI

1/8/2018 4:50 PM

Frame sold to Mishinn.

|

FI

1/8/2018 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 7:22 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Frame sold to Mishinn.

Dang Mishinn! Post pics when you get it built up! I really wanted that TallBoy sooooo badly!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/8/2018 8:59 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dang Mishinn! Post pics when you get it built up! I really wanted that TallBoy sooooo badly!

Yeah.... I'm totally stoked! I can't wait! Hardest part it's going to be not riding it because the weather is so shitty!

|

1/8/2018 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 9:04 PM

Ready to roll.

Photo

|

FI

1/8/2018 9:16 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yeah.... I'm totally stoked! I can't wait! Hardest part it's going to be not riding it because the weather is so shitty!

That sucks! At least here in Texas it just gets really cold a few weeks of the winter then it's fine... usually still have to wear pants and a jacket, but by the afternoon it's nice and warm! I know Cali has been in the 70°s the past few weeks and weeks to come...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/9/2018 4:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2018 4:47 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Dang Mishinn! Post pics when you get it built up! I really wanted that TallBoy sooooo badly!

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Yeah.... I'm totally stoked! I can't wait! Hardest part it's going to be not riding it because the weather is so shitty!

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

That sucks! At least here in Texas it just gets really cold a few weeks of the winter then it's fine... usually still have to wear pants and a jacket, but by the afternoon it's nice and warm! I know Cali has been in the 70°s the past few weeks and weeks to come...

Thanks... rub it in...; This week it is in the 40's during the day so I can get out & ride for an hour or two before it gets dark here. Then the temp drops fast. Last week we were hitting 12 degrees as a high. By Thursday it's supposed to get cold again so.... it's a crap shoot.

P.S. If you know anyone selling an Odyssey fork, let me know. wink

|

1/9/2018 4:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2018 4:49 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Ready to roll.

Photo

SaaaWEEEET!

P.S. Make me a Samich while you are in there!

|

1/9/2018 4:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2018 4:48 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Thanks... rub it in...; This week it is in the 40's during the day so I can get out & ride for an hour or two before it gets dark here. Then the temp drops fast. Last week we were hitting 12 degrees as a high. By Thursday it's supposed to get cold again so.... it's a crap shoot.

P.S. If you know anyone selling an Odyssey fork, let me know. wink

Man that's really sucks.... it's the same here though too... it'll be warm, than when the sun starts gking down it get cold fast... and I really don't care to ride in cold weather, anything below 55° is extremely discouraging to ride in.... but usually I just find stuff around the house to do in the winter... oh yeah, Bullet bought my Odyssey fork too btw... tongue

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/9/2018 5:14 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Man that's really sucks.... it's the same here though too... it'll be warm, than when the sun starts gking down it get cold fast... and I really don't care to ride in cold weather, anything below 55° is extremely discouraging to ride in.... but usually I just find stuff around the house to do in the winter... oh yeah, Bullet bought my Odyssey fork too btw... tongue

Yeah, I know he bought your fork! Demmit!

P.S. sorry to gank your post. At least we are keeping it at the top of the list!

|

1/9/2018 5:16 AM

britton wrote:

How much for the wide mouth pitchforks and or cranks?

fede/bmx1 wrote:

$260 shipped obo

Are you saying you want $260 (obo) for the fork? Or $260 obo for the fork AND cranks?

|

1/9/2018 7:03 AM

How much for the bars?

|

1/9/2018 7:11 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Are you saying you want $260 (obo) for the fork? Or $260 obo for the fork AND cranks?

Hi, it is for both the cranks and fork. The fork alone I'll take $89.00 shipped

|

FI

1/9/2018 7:14 AM

activ8dj wrote:

How much for the bars?

$55.00 Shipped.

|

FI

1/9/2018 7:31 AM

activ8dj wrote:

How much for the bars?

fede/bmx1 wrote:

$55.00 Shipped.

Includes Cult Vans Grips, and plastic Bar Ends.

|

FI

1/9/2018 7:49 AM

Seat/Fork/Cranks still available?

This is such a killer build, so many of the same parts I would put on my own bike.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.