hate breeder is legit.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2013 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2014 2:40 PM

He wont answer my texts claimed he shiped on the 4 it shoukd be here already. And never got tracking.


KEEP READING



.

|

11/13/2013 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 12:05 PM

Dude how the hell can anyone try and claim hatebreeder is a scammer, he's one of the most legit guys on here. he refunded me money he didnt need and kept in contact through the whole process and described the product as i got it.

Your problem might be that you have to email him i know that he doesn't do things through texts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/13/2013 6:33 PM

I thought the same thing. Iv tried contacting him multiple times. Email and text. Do you have his phone # by chance cus it could be that some one else scamed me claiming it was him. I bought a frame from him a really long time ago and everything was fine but idk why everything is fuked up now.

|

11/13/2013 6:35 PM

I've been buying from mark for years. You need to chill out and have some fucking patience.

|

11/13/2013 6:48 PM

What did you buy from me? Im lost here......

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 6:50 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

What did you buy from me? Im lost here......

The lacey frame. And this is what im fuking worried about. What is your phone number please dude. Some kid might of scamed me saying it was you.

|

11/13/2013 6:51 PM

skubasteve wrote:

I've been buying from mark for years. You need to chill out and have some fucking patience.

Dude stfu you dont know the whole situation. I did this to get his fuking attention. As i previously stated i have done business with him before and it was 100% legit

|

11/13/2013 6:53 PM

Well no one has my number and I plan to keep it that way. I dont do the text thing for this reason. I just checked my PP account just in case.......I dont have any payment from you. Whoever you sent the money too and had a text conversation wasnt me nor did I have anything to do with it.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 6:53 PM

Wowwwww thank you for confirming that.some guy texted me sayingg it was you and scamed me great.

|

11/13/2013 6:57 PM

Sorry to hear that........file a PP claim ASAP.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 7:02 PM

I did. Do you have the lacey frame still?

|

11/13/2013 7:04 PM

susboi wrote:

I did. Do you have the lacey frame still?

Yup.....sitting in my garage.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 7:07 PM

susboi wrote:

I did. Do you have the lacey frame still?

Hatebreeder wrote:

Yup.....sitting in my garage.

Can i buy it lmfao. How can i contact you cus i still want it.

|

11/13/2013 7:08 PM

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 7:08 PM

Man, this scamming crap is getting old. I would honestly suggest you guys stop posting your number and telling sellers to get a hold of you. These scumbags won't stop as long as kids are willing to fund them. And to protect yourselves, I would refrain from sending as a gift unless you know damn good and well who you're dealing with.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/13/2013 7:10 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Man, this scamming crap is getting old. I would honestly suggest you guys stop posting your number and telling sellers to get a hold of you. These scumbags won't stop as long as kids are willing to fund them. And to protect yourselves, I would refrain from sending as a gift unless you know damn good and well who you're dealing with.

Agreed. Thats why I dont give my number out.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 7:11 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Man, this scamming crap is getting old. I would honestly suggest you guys stop posting your number and telling sellers to get a hold of you. These scumbags won't stop as long as kids are willing to fund them. And to protect yourselves, I would refrain from sending as a gift unless you know damn good and well who you're dealing with.

Yea i learned my lesson. I thought i was dealing with hate breeder but i guess not lmao.

|

11/13/2013 7:13 PM

Your email didnt work by the way

|

11/13/2013 7:15 PM

Well it could happen to any of us, and I don't think any of us can afford to fund some assholes drug, beer, or bike habit. I hate seeing people getting taken advantage of. Also, with as many times as I've had to verify my address and identity with pp, I don't get how anyone could still open an account specifically to commit fraud.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/13/2013 7:17 PM

That is my correct email address.

|

Legit



Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

11/13/2013 7:30 PM

skubasteve wrote:

I've been buying from mark for years. You need to chill out and have some fucking patience.

susboi wrote:

Dude stfu you dont know the whole situation. I did this to get his fuking attention. As i previously stated i have done business with him before and it was 100% legit

Than dont call someone out and post your business out here to see you dumb ass

|

11/13/2013 7:33 PM

Lmfao dude shut up i did it to get his attenion no one cares about your opinion.

|

11/14/2013 4:41 AM

skubasteve wrote:

I've been buying from mark for years. You need to chill out and have some fucking patience.

susboi wrote:

Dude stfu you dont know the whole situation. I did this to get his fuking attention. As i previously stated i have done business with him before and it was 100% legit

skubasteve wrote:

Than dont call someone out and post your business out here to see you dumb ass

Can you not read?... The dude scammed him claiming to be hatebreeder so hes obviously gonna ask about it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/14/2013 6:48 AM

I'm SORRY, I just assumed that Susboi would of emailed him through this site instead of calling Hatebreeder out but I guess I was wrong. Do you ever sit back and wonder why this web site has so many call outs and rip off artist hanging around? maybe because the way the deals are done around here are so backwards. Do you think, hey maybe theres a reason why Hatebreeder doesn't give out his number or text pics of parts? Some of you guys are just don't get it.......I just said this a few weeks ago, the same problem was just posted here,

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Issues-with-this-forum-must-SEE,1289178

STOP doing deals over text messages Anybody can lie about who they are

STOP sending pics over text, how in the hell can you see if a frame is damages over a small picture on a cell phone

STOP sending gift payments

STOP being so fucking stupid and playing into the hands of thieves.

There needs to be some rules around here and someone that has the balls to enforce them so this doesn't happen. But don't listen to me......I'm sure this web site will be crawling with thieves just waiting for there next scam when all you kids get your Christmas money and it's burning a hole in your pocket

|

11/14/2013 7:35 AM

skubasteve wrote:

I'm SORRY, I just assumed that Susboi would of emailed him through this site instead of calling Hatebreeder out but I guess I was wrong. Do you ever sit back and wonder why this web site has so many call outs and rip off artist hanging around? maybe because the way the deals are done around here are so backwards. Do you think, hey maybe theres a reason why Hatebreeder doesn't give out his number or text pics of parts? Some of you guys are just don't get it.......I just said this a few weeks ago, the same problem was just posted here,

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Issues-with-this-forum-must-SEE,1289178

STOP doing deals over text messages Anybody can lie about who they are

STOP sending pics over text, how in the hell can you see if a frame is damages over a small picture on a cell phone

STOP sending gift payments

STOP being so fucking stupid and playing into the hands of thieves.

There needs to be some rules around here and someone that has the balls to enforce them so this doesn't happen. But don't listen to me......I'm sure this web site will be crawling with thieves just waiting for there next scam when all you kids get your Christmas money and it's burning a hole in your pocket

No matter how much you kids don't want to hear this, he's right. The people texting you likely don't even have an account here, and are just checking the forum ( open to ANYONE remember), waiting for you to post your number on a fs thread to buy that thing you just can't pass up, and bam, they got you. There are assaholes all over the world waiting to separate you from your money. Don't be so willing to help them.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/14/2013 9:49 AM

deuce deuce

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

11/14/2013 10:09 AM

i would file a police claim as well..post his phone number i'm sure you could get a look up on it

|

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

11/14/2013 11:41 AM

(409) 571-9117
Thats the #

|

11/14/2013 12:08 PM

susboi wrote:

(409) 571-9117
Thats the #

that's the same number that was used to scam that other guy

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/14/2013 12:23 PM

susboi wrote:

(409) 571-9117
Thats the #

you said text? i'm seeing that it's a landline number?

|

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)