SELLERS WANTED: ANY RL-20II FRAME

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2016 9:47 PM

I'm interested in buying an RL 20II frame. Long story short I'm debating on buying an RL 20II frame(don't care about forks or if it's a Prostyler or not nor if it's dinged up) or a 1985 Green Haro Master frame for $650(from a seller I know), yet I wonder if anyone could help out and maybe work within the $450-600 price range(or less) for just the frame of an RL 20II. To be specific on year, I honestly don't care as long as it's made before 1990 nor if it has the original fork or not and/or has any cosmetic wear/rust. I would be willing to pay shipping as well, if you're willing to part with the frame.

Two things I ask for the seller:

1.PM me if you want to sell
2. Send or reply with pics of the RL-20II you're selling

|

5/28/2016 9:01 AM

Youd have better luck on eBay or BMX museum.

|

5/28/2016 9:26 AM

I've tried eBay, they're 80%-90% NOS and beyond my budget range, and bmxmusem's pointless since nobody would care as much as vitalbmx and "pro membership" is required in order to ask as well as post any freakin' topic on their forum page..

|

5/28/2016 9:36 AM

Damn, I didn't think you had to be pro to post a topic. I thought it was only certain sections?

|

5/28/2016 10:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2016 10:04 AM

BoBo_Jenkins wrote:

Damn, I didn't think you had to be pro to post a topic. I thought it was only certain sections?

It is paywall for Let's meet, Swap, Ask sellers, and they now restrict posting new irrelevant topics on their forum to prevent spammers, scammers, and those before me using the"back door buying"topics(asking sellers privately via skype or any web chat links without being a pro member) on their site, so they could make money off of you, and prove you're worthy of using their lame site :/

|

5/28/2016 10:07 AM

I took a look in the for sale over there and didn't see anything other than a rl20II clone that was in your price range. Owners are pretty proud of the bike/frame you're after...then at the same time alot of the old school guys are complaining nobody is paying good prices for the old school stuff lately.

|

5/28/2016 10:24 AM

Yeah I was thinking about that 880 clone too, yet it's already complete. I honestly want to make an old school and mid school hyrbid to cruise and dance on since Dew Tour and X games got me all hyped up. My dream build is an iconic dancer frame that has Motomags/Skyways and a decent crank like cook bros., DB, or an aerospeed. I'm honestly good for forks, the stem, bars, and the hardware, but I only care about the frame, smooth pedaling, and nice set of mags when I cruise and dance.

|

5/28/2016 10:58 AM

Can you look at the swap meet posts? If you're not dead set on a redline I see alot of OS frames in the swap meet too.

|