9/5/2013 6:31 PM

Anyone ?

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

9/5/2013 7:18 PM

And if u learn to read . I messaged u back on kik and said all the bs u caused trying to hype up me not shipping on tome . I was going to send ur hollowbites back to u and pay tge po to return my cranks. I dont do buisness like a kid nor do i expect to be called out on bs by a kid . Future warnung to anyone wjo does buisness with u .

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

9/5/2013 7:23 PM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

And if u learn to read . I messaged u back on kik and said all the bs u caused trying to hype up me not shipping on tome . I was going to send ur hollowbites back to u and pay tge po to return my cranks. I dont do buisness like a kid nor do i expect to be called out on bs by a kid . Future warnung to anyone wjo does buisness with u .

You NEVER sent me a tracking number that's why I'm pissed off .

|

refs:

9/5/2013 7:24 PM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Send me a tracking number and everything will be coo .

|

refs: