|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:12 AM

i kinda want the seat

|

4/10/2013 7:13 AM

Gay, would've bought the bars if they were black.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 7:14 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I know, I hate selling it but, I work everyday til 7, and I could use the money for other things :/

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:15 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i kinda want the seat

offfeerrrr

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:15 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

I know, I hate selling it but, I work everyday til 7, and I could use the money for other things :/

Fuck, why do you have such high hours? Thats full time right?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 7:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

for $10 an hour, I'll work as much as they need me to

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:18 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

What you need all dis money fo?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 7:21 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Animal stuff, car stuff, insurance, food, stufferz like that.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:22 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

Your parents don't pay for the animal stuff, and food?...

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 7:24 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

The pay for the family pets, but not my personal pet, no. You don't realize how expensive bunnies are man. If I randomly get hungry and no one else is, no ones gunna pay for my food :p

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:26 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

The pay for the family pets, but not my personal pet, no. You don't realize how expensive bunnies are man. If I randomly get hungry and no one else is, no ones gunna pay for my food :p

That's really gay. Just buy a lot of cheap food like frozen pizza's and ramen noodles.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2013 7:28 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

Oh, gotcha. That sucks. But once you graduate in like a month and a half, wouldn't you have way more time, right?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 7:28 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

That's really gay. Just buy a lot of cheap food like frozen pizza's and ramen noodles.lol

High quality stomach right here bruh.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:42 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Oh, gotcha. That sucks. But once you graduate in like a month and a half, wouldn't you have way more time, right?

No clue man.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 7:49 AM

Mattix wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Mattix wrote:

So McDonalds is quality?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 8:10 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

So McDonalds is quality?

better than frozen pizza and ramen.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 8:35 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

So McDonalds is quality?

Mattix wrote:

better than frozen pizza and ramen.

I suppose, but ramen is decent. I hate frozen pizza.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 8:42 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I suppose, but ramen is decent. I hate frozen pizza.

text me so we aren't flooding this thread aha.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/10/2013 12:06 PM

How much for them Forky forks??

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/10/2013 4:56 PM

Seriously interested in those forks!

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/10/2013 7:12 PM

what are you asking for the whole bike? I love the way that thing looks lol

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

4/11/2013 6:10 AM

MrHavoc1988 wrote:

Seriously interested in those forks!

Hows 70?

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/11/2013 6:11 AM

DORBmx wrote:

what are you asking for the whole bike? I love the way that thing looks lol

hm hm hm, I'd like to part it out, but whats your offer mate?

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/11/2013 6:13 AM

Niggggggggaaaaa, don't sell yo bike. What are you gonna do all summer, asides work.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/11/2013 6:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2013 6:25 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Niggggggggaaaaa, don't sell yo bike. What are you gonna do all summer, asides work.

Probably buy a drift beater and get into drifting so I can have that adreniline rush that bmx gives. I won't leave BMX though, I'm going to start trying to come out and shoot pictures for you guys. Need to practice my editing.

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/11/2013 6:37 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mattix wrote:

Probably buy a drift beater and get into drifting so I can have that adreniline rush that bmx gives. I won't leave BMX though, I'm going to start trying to come out and shoot pictures for you guys. Need to practice my editing.

I guess that sounds fun. Drifting has always been something i've wanted to do. And I thought you were really good at editing?

4000th post

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/11/2013 6:45 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I guess that sounds fun. Drifting has always been something i've wanted to do. And I thought you were really good at editing?

4000th post

I am, but there's always room to improve(:

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

4/11/2013 6:47 AM

Mattix wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

4000th post

Mattix wrote:

I am, but there's always room to improve(:

Oh, I guess so. I remember that one photo you edited that I really liked. It was like a whole bunch of colors around the whole picture. I think it was someone double pegging a wall or some shit.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/11/2013 7:15 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Oh, I guess so. I remember that one photo you edited that I really liked. It was like a whole bunch of colors around the whole picture. I think it was someone double pegging a wall or some shit.

Mr. Hucke!

|

Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.