Sale/USPS Package help

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 5:37 PM

i sold some things on here, used tracking, still have receipt. on the usps website, the package got to where i had to send it , but it says the address was 'undeliverable' and has been forwarded. in terms of whats acceptable on vital, how do i proceed? i sent to the address the buyer sent me. ive never had this problem, or any problem for that matter. im NOT calling scam, but theres been an endless amount of bullshit going on with vital lately. any info would help.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/6/2013 7:34 PM

If the address is undeliverable typically they will send it back to you if you put a return address on the package.
If thats not the case and you didn't put a return address on it the package will stay in "limbo" between you and the other person.
Your best bet is for the other person to go to the local post office and try to retrieve the package, All he will need is the tracking number and an ID or proof of address. I just had this same thing happen to me a few weeks ago luckily the other person was able to track down the package.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

11/6/2013 8:41 PM

TCbmx. wrote:

If the address is undeliverable typically they will send it back to you if you put a return address on the package.
If thats not the case and you didn't put a return address on it the package will stay in "limbo" between you and the other person.
Your best bet is for the other person to go to the local post office and try to retrieve the package, All he will need is the tracking number and an ID or proof of address. I just had this same thing happen to me a few weeks ago luckily the other person was able to track down the package.

much appreciated. he has the tracking, i also have it and a return address was on there. i just want the dude to be able to get his stuff. it drives me crazy when things get fucked up out of my control.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.