Schwinn Predator Pro

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2020 5:30 PM

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but what the heck.. I dont know if this is a good buy or not.. it's a '97??ish Schwinn Predator Pro. Asking price is $80. Please can I get some honest BMX knowledge responses? Photo

|

8/20/2020 7:22 PM

Nah, nothing too special there.. Not old enough to be worth anything as a Schwinn.. (Chiwinn) I wouldn't give $10 for it myself...

|

8/20/2020 8:18 PM

ask them if theyll take 40 bucks

|

8/20/2020 9:51 PM

I don't like the look of it myself. But there is a guy selling a legit lookin chrome body that's a sick looker... '85 Predator. Bitchin bike but @$225 nothing I wanna get into. Trying to get my coworker to get it cuz he practically dry humps my GT when I bring it down to the shop to ride around on and tune up or whatever. Photo

|

8/20/2020 9:57 PM

This same guy has 4 chrome frames w/ forks ready to sell. All 20", an old Redline, 2 Zephyrs and another Predator, same year(85) asking $150 for those four... that I may do ya know. Cuz I'm rich now ๐Ÿ™„ and I wanna start restoring older chrome frame bmx.

|

8/21/2020 6:00 AM

Chrome โ€˜85 is a good buy for a collector piece. Iโ€™d steer clear of the late 90โ€™s blue Schwinn predator pro, they were absolute trash after the 80โ€™s.

|

8/21/2020 6:17 AM

Hellomynameisrad wrote:

Chrome โ€˜85 is a good buy for a collector piece. Iโ€™d steer clear of the late 90โ€™s blue Schwinn predator pro, they were absolute trash after the 80โ€™s.

Exactly my thoughts as well..

|

8/21/2020 11:54 AM

weldframeCappo wrote:

This same guy has 4 chrome frames w/ forks ready to sell. All 20", an old Redline, 2 Zephyrs and another Predator, same year(85) asking $150 for those four... that I may do ya know. Cuz I'm rich now ๐Ÿ™„ and I wanna start restoring older chrome frame bmx.

I'd love to find a mint 87-90 Schwinn Sting in dark chrome.

I almost had my hands one one when I was like 13. But some piece of shit threw it into a lake over some beef with the kid I was gonna buy it from the night before. for $75. took me 3 weeks of doing extra chores around my sketchy neighborhood to save up. it crushed me. I grew up really poor, bikes like that didn't make it into our neighborhood often.

I'd pay top $ for a mint complete like the one below with the same cranks and chainring. jus' sayin.

Photo

|

8/21/2020 5:01 PM

Dark chrome is badass

|