Seat trade? I need more cushion (have 2 seats to trade)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2015 9:06 PM

I've got a couple seats and don't get me wrong, they're both great and I love them both, but my goal right now is to build my 'perfect' bike (currently riding 2 bikes), and that bike's seat is, ideally, a gorgeous, thickly cushioned, 1-piece (think that is called 'tripod') setup where post/seat are one, nice and light. I'd settle for something with heavy cushioning, so long as it's not on rails (lol)

I was going to reupholster one of mine, and still may if no good trades, but just hoping someone's got some aweosme trade (cough fit barstool cough) I've currently got a Shadow tripod, 1-piece seat/post setup that's got fabric with stitched logo, but no padding. Has a good 1" scuff on it, so 70% condition (can get pics tomorrow just take my word for now), the other is an Animal seat (Nigel Sylvester), this is a real sharp seat and it's got padding but it's like the bare minimum of padding, I want *plush* lol! This seat is a pivotal setup, and I've got an Animal pivotal post for it. I'd trade either of my seats (or both of my seats, if that's fair - maybe you wanna trade your awesome seat for two decent seats? One can dream)

Like I said, I care about thick cushioning, and it cannot be on rails (I prefer 1-piece 'tripod' style to pivotal, they're lighter and feel more secure to me for some reason)

|

10/6/2015 2:20 PM

Actually it's called a seat/post combo. Tripod seats are two separate pieces. I do have a nice fat combo from my friend's Subrosa if you would be interested.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

10/6/2015 2:24 PM

This is a tripod seat.
Photo

This is a combo.
Photo

|

IG: therealclintvessey