Seling

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2011 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2011 8:52 PM

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 1:16 PM

Yo imma be down at the Hooters in Hackensack on Friday. Did u still want the forks.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/9/2011 1:18 PM

im selling spelling books, interested? haha kidding

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/9/2011 1:19 PM

25 shipped for pedals and seat?

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com


70 refs and climbing

3/9/2011 4:49 PM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

25 shipped for pedals and seat?

25 plus shipping so jus gimme 28

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2011 4:50 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Yo imma be down at the Hooters in Hackensack on Friday. Did u still want the forks.

info,price nd pic again lol i havent been on here for like a week so i dnt remeber how it looks

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 5:22 PM

Great condition just scratches on one side that's it. I can meet u hackensack?

|

kobe bryant ready

3/9/2011 8:04 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Great condition just scratches on one side that's it. I can meet u hackensack?

yea im mad lose to hackensack like 10 min away but let me see some picsa nd wat kind of fork is it again

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 8:28 PM

45 bills for seat and mds?

|

3/9/2011 9:38 PM

bobPA wrote:

45 bills for seat and mds?

check out these deals

mds
seat
headset
dropbuster chain
grips

for 65
ile do a lil cheaper 2

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 9:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2011 9:52 PM

bobPA wrote:

45 bills for seat and mds?

g5solive wrote:

check out these deals

mds
seat
headset
dropbuster chain
grips

for 65
ile do a lil cheaper 2

How long and what color is that chain and what kind and what color is the headset? I would need to run the chain with a 30-9 on a 13.75 rear end. Text me tomorrow it's easier....quite interested

|

3/9/2011 10:06 PM

bobPA wrote:

45 bills for seat and mds?

g5solive wrote:

check out these deals

mds
seat
headset
dropbuster chain
grips

for 65
ile do a lil cheaper 2

bobPA wrote:

How long and what color is that chain and what kind and what color is the headset? I would need to run the chain with a 30-9 on a 13.75 rear end. Text me tomorrow it's easier....quite interested

drop buster is white nd ask spikez5 i got it from him

blck colony headset

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/9/2011 10:43 PM

Ill take the dld for 30 text me 757 635 8424

|

Refs: mikelee, iridebmxevryday(x3),Tommyboy,spikez5(x3),bstick(x2),carjakester, RedCrayon,ivan,Martinnn1004,Odyssey339,Sundayfishin101,Irideafly(x3),aw1234512,whirl65,scramhype, mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com,Droogskull(x7),brenden1207,X_Woody_X,Oakpoint_bmx,
Tcbmx(x2),dirtjumper202,kano2864212,Blake el Gingero,accordable4sho,jbeaton13,

3/9/2011 11:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2011 11:39 PM

wth does a complete custom mean?

|

3/10/2011 4:18 AM

Just see it when i meet up tomorow.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/10/2011 2:52 PM

bobPA wrote:

45 bills for seat and mds?

g5solive wrote:

check out these deals

mds
seat
headset
dropbuster chain
grips

for 65
ile do a lil cheaper 2

so do u wnt these stuff

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/10/2011 3:24 PM

Yo. whats your number, ill text you tomorow when im in hackensack.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/10/2011 5:40 PM

SHOULD I JUST SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE TOMOROW??????????????????
EMAIL ME
SPIKEZ5@AOL.COM
LMK ASAP!!!!!!!!

|

kobe bryant ready

3/11/2011 12:28 PM

spikez5 wrote:

SHOULD I JUST SHOW UP AT YOUR HOUSE TOMOROW??????????????????
EMAIL ME
SPIKEZ5@AOL.COM
LMK ASAP!!!!!!!!

idk lol
nd bump

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/11/2011 12:42 PM

no really, im gonna show up at your house around 530 ok? or meet me at the hooters? HURRY UP IM LEAVING NOW.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/11/2011 12:51 PM

YO ANSWER ME IM GONNA GO THERE OR ARE YOU GONNA MEET UP WITH ME AT HOOTERS?

|

kobe bryant ready

3/11/2011 2:37 PM

why u comeing too mah house im not positive i wnt fork

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

3/11/2011 4:32 PM

I got in the car we at golfers hackensack. And so I don't needs ship

|

kobe bryant ready