Selling custom bmx bike!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2015 1:52 PM

Photo

Hello vital browsers!!

Today I'm selling my custom cult osv3 20.75 custom bmx bike !

I bought this bike piece by piece and built my way up to it being fully custom completely this bike has been babied polished washed like someones new 2016 car but all bikes aren't perfect mine has a couple cat like scratches on it this bike is a cult osv3 frame wich i purchases new from cult it's also signed by nicole and adam lz just nice to have this bike has s/m handle bars not sure of the rise they were given to me buy a friend at the skate park they have rust on them but no cracks or anything serious can easily be repainted also has brand new odyssey grips on it and goes down to a shadow topload stem given to me buy a friend will need new bolts soon due to them starting to strip! it is connected to a odyssey r32 fork purchased brand new from dans comp i still have the warranty card laying around and it goes down to the éclat tech hub laced to a odyssey quadrant (female) and this bike has odyssey 175mm thunderbolt grey cranks and has a warranty card for those aswelll has a shadow conspiracy sprocket 25 tooth i believe with a cult 512 chain also has odyssey jcpc pedals and the back rim not shown in photo due to me needing new female axle hubs but can provide photos its a éclat tech female laced to a quadrant same as the front rim this bike is on new cult dehart slicks 2.40 black tires and has a fiend seat and seat post seat is kind of torn up but still does the job the front tube bearings are sealed cult and the bottom bracket bearings are shadow conspiracy not sure if i missed anything if you're interested in this beauty this is a paypal sale and shipping will be calculated at negotiation if interested email me at borr11000@yahoo.com or message me on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/bryan.orr.52 this is a paypal sale and will send a invoice for safest transaction not in this to rip anyone off just got tired of the sport and trying to buy car parts! please send me reasonable offers and no rubbish please!
|

9/28/2015 9:18 AM

What are you looking to get out of the bars?

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

9/28/2015 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2015 9:22 AM

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,