Selling parts in group packages

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2019 12:00 PM

Hello i am selling extra parts that i have. I am looking to sell these in bunches for example have the fork, headset, stem and handlebars be sold together and it helps with shipping being lower too. If you want additional photos, let me know but i think these should do the job, haha.

First package list will include Forks, headset, stem and bars for $110 with shipping included.

Forks: Sunday 2.1
Specs Made from 41Thermal chromoly with butted and tapered legs that have been notched for grind clearance, 1-pc machined steerer tube with built-in integrated bearing race, 4mm thick dropouts, 7075 aluminum preload bolt and a rustproof coating prior to powder coating.

Offset: 28mm
Weight: 33 oz

Headset: Animal integrated Headset. Good condition, runs smoothly and had grease on this all the time.

Stem: Shadow Attack TopLoad. 50 MM Reach, 26 mm rise, weighs about 10 ounces, hollow stem bolts. A few scratches but no cracks or anything like that.

Handlebars: FBM Bellmar.
Weight: 27.4 oz
Width: 27" uncut
Rise: 8"
Backsweep: 10 deg
Upsweep: 2.5 deg
Multibutted 4130 Chromoly with Roasted heat treating

Second Package here will include Cranks with BB included, Sprocket with 19mm adapter, and Pedals for $75 including shipping.

Cranks: Salt cranks. 175 mm length, RHD, 19mm spindle and bearings, all necessary hardware for setup. No cracks but you can see there is normal wear on the crank arms where the paint has come off. One of the bearings isn't as fluid as the other but it runs fine. fyi
Weight: I am not sure. sorry

Sprocket: Primo Aneyerlator, CNC machined from 6mm thick 7075 aluminum with extensive cutouts.
Teeth: 1/8"
Bore: 22mm
19mm adapter included
Weight: 2.1 oz

Pedals: Odyssey Grandstand PC version. All the pins are there, no pedal grinds on these ever. Working just fine.
Weight 13.4 ounces

Front wheel: KHE $100 including shipping
Then I have a KHE front wheel that i rode for maybe a month, if that. Only 3 or 4 sessions on them with no pegs. Laced to a KHE Greyhound front hub, female axle, DT spokes, brass nipples, and then an alienation Deviant rim that has a KHE sticker on them but it's a Deviant rim. It runs perfectly straight, its trued.
MSRP was $180. I will sell it for $100 with shipping included.
Weight: 24 ounces! Not a typo 24 ounces!

Any questions. Text me @ 614-674-9211 or just shot a message here on the forum. Everything will be done through Paypal. smile

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

5/9/2019 6:37 PM

Gonna need that Greyhound hub

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/9/2019 6:39 PM

Wheel*

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/9/2019 7:00 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Wheel*

Cool man, it's still available. $100 with shipping included. I can send it as early as tomorrow morning.

|