Shadiest Deal Ive ever encountered. (AYO)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2012 5:04 PM

This dude AyoBmx, I believe? I bought a tablet off him for a decent price 125, nothing ridiculously cheap. So after Paying on the 8TH promptly he assures me he'll ship BEFORE friday, good deal the faster I can make my money off him. I text him friday he comes up with an excuse on why he didnt ship it and assures me tomorrow...tomorrow comes and he still didnt ship it. He says he cannon't get my shipping address of paypal and wants me to send him a penny, I wouldnt of minded that but I transfer all my money of of paypal when I reach a certain limit. I bought his tablet and transferred the rest of my monthly online income to my bank 3-5 day wait. He fights with me basically wanting me to cancel my pending transfer so I can send him a penny.....I gave him my information twice in order. Not only that I referred him to USPS site that's actually cheaper than paypals method that takes 2% of the shipping fee. He texts me randomly and tells me he refunded my money TODAY THE 12!So basically he held my money for 5 days, argued with me, then gave me a spontaneous refund. Best part is I have a feeling he already sold the tablet in the process in which he was going to ship it to me because his thread says SOLD. Thats very shady. I brought this up because theres been countless amount of shadyness on here. I have reason to believe it is due to the age of the kids on the site, most of them are 14-17 not even adults yet, while most are responsible there are the shady few...Thats why for now on I will only be working with people with verified paypal accounts to insure there old enough to atleast have bank account.

|

Refs: WELL OVER 30+ the ppl I remember are Irideafly, Wolfen (x2),TCbmx,ecuadevil,netty speghetti, Jake Salbert (2011), at that point i quit adding I just message ppl. I AM NOT A KID AND IM REALLY ONLY ON HERE TOO BUY ELECTRONICS, I'M just here to make money, so if you got any iphones or other electronics text me at 630-946-3643

2/12/2012 5:15 PM

i'll keep this short.

1. you gifted. i can't print a shipping label.
2. you gave the address yesterday.
3. i just said sold after i refunded your money, your " i had a feeling he already sold it " is a retarded statement
4. you were quite confident that i would not get a better offer. " last chance buddy " from you after i refunded your money.

you're being a sore loser. grow up

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

2/12/2012 5:16 PM

i still dont think you understand that I don't have the tablet anymore, but you say i hope you get robbed at school for it. lmfao.

|

2/12/2012 5:30 PM

OP did u send it as gift?

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

2/12/2012 5:36 PM

Just be glad you got your money refunded.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/12/2012 5:49 PM

Thats not true?
People gift me all the time and I always print labels off paypal.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/12/2012 6:03 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Thats not true?
People gift me all the time and I always print labels off paypal.

Not sure. His payment didnt show the option, so I asked for a penny by a regular payment.

|

2/12/2012 6:04 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Just be glad you got your money refunded.

I think he's taking that for granted.

|

2/12/2012 6:06 PM

i dont like it when people use the word "shady" this isnt jersey shore.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/12/2012 6:15 PM

Live in Joliet with alot of shady people you'd understand if you've grown up here. Anyways The main point which I didnt know till a couple of minutes until AFTER this thread was made that he sold the tablet! So he kept the tablet listed continued to talk to people actually sold it THEN gave me my money back. Terrible, I feel like this was a potential scam gone wrong.

|

Refs: WELL OVER 30+ the ppl I remember are Irideafly, Wolfen (x2),TCbmx,ecuadevil,netty speghetti, Jake Salbert (2011), at that point i quit adding I just message ppl. I AM NOT A KID AND IM REALLY ONLY ON HERE TOO BUY ELECTRONICS, I'M just here to make money, so if you got any iphones or other electronics text me at 630-946-3643

2/12/2012 6:25 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

offense taken as the term shady was used way before they started taping regular benny's doing what benny's have been doing for years.

|

2/12/2012 6:30 PM

Funky Chicken wrote:

Live in Joliet with alot of shady people you'd understand if you've grown up here. Anyways The main point which I didnt know till a couple of minutes until AFTER this thread was made that he sold the tablet! So he kept the tablet listed continued to talk to people actually sold it THEN gave me my money back. Terrible, I feel like this was a potential scam gone wrong.

"Potential scam gone wrong"

IF my goal was to scam you, you would not have gotten a refund. You're just being a drama queen.

|

2/12/2012 6:37 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

ScramHype wrote:

offense taken as the term shady was used way before they started taping regular benny's doing what benny's have been doing for years.

hahaha. i but alot of non bennys say it and it reminds me of jersey shore, and i think thats the only reason they use the term

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/12/2012 7:26 PM

Cowboys smile

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

2/12/2012 7:37 PM

welcome to NJ 101 a quick lesson in getting shit right.

benny's are people who either lived in north jersey or just over Woodbridge bridge and beyond included NY,CT,etc. who come to the shore (which includes but not limited to sea side, wild wood, AC, and further south of NJ)

I lived by the beach and was a regular.
regulars are people that actually live 10 minutes or less from a Beach.

NJ is now a face for Italy and Mob life. when you think of a beach you should think of surfing boogie boards bitches in bikinis and shit like that. not particularly bad grammer and stupid saying and dumb names that people aren't called in real life. that show represents everything the jersey shore is for 3 months out of the year. guess who you didn't see when you went to the clubs in sea side during the winter and shit.... those niggas. yes i said niggas because they are ignorant as fuck. you get the select few that adopt the benny look but they are definitely from the area. i have a lot of beefs with the show so i do tend to get a little touchy with the subject of anyone saying shit about that particular part of NJ because that area or Ocean County was my home since i was 5 so yea. the term shady was heavily used before those bozo's.

|

2/13/2012 6:18 PM

Could mods take this down ?

|

2/13/2012 8:12 PM

AyoBmx wrote:

Could mods take this down ?

agreed

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past