Shadow Killer cranks in 175mm w/ bottom bracket AND Odyssey Fang 28t SD sprocket! *For sale or trade*

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2018 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2018 3:35 PM

What's up guys! Today, I have some black Shadow Conspiracy Killer cranks in 175mm and 48 spline. I will include an almost new Odyssey Mid 22mm bottom bracket... cranks are scratched and have some wear on the sides where my shoe has rubbed off some paint... and if you're left foot forward they have some grip tape on them lol, if you're right foot forward, you can just peel it off... looking for $100 plus shipping for the cranks with bottom bracket *THE BOTTOM BRACKET WILL INCLUDE THE CONES AND SPACERS*

And also the Odyssey Fang 48 spline drive sprocket, hasn't been used for very long, teeth are still in pretty much PERFECT condition... it has a 22mm spline driver insert *SPLINE DRIVE SPROCKET ONLY, WILL NOT WORK AS A BOLT DRIVE SPROCKET* looking for $30 plus shipping for the sprocket...

Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo

I will include the pedals for $10 more, so that'd be $140 plus shipping which should be around $15 to the lower 48...

The sprocket is straight, hasn't been bashed or hit at all. The sprocket looks beat up in the pictures becasue it has grease and crap all over it lol will clean it up and get more pics of it soon!

Oh, and everything in the pictures are included, except for the pedals if you don't pay extra for them...

And the KMC 710 kool chain is included

Any questions drop them below, send me a text or call me at, 936-777-1331, or you can hit me up on Instagram at, jake_peterson4130

Thanks for looking!

I'm not necessarily sure what'd I'd like to trade for, just lmk what you have and we'll work from there. I would love to trade for a black Gsport Rollcage in good condition, or maybe an Odyssey Hazard Lite in good condition as well..

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/10/2018 7:53 AM

Bump!

|

7/21/2018 7:36 PM

Bump!

|

7/22/2018 8:47 PM

Bump!

|

8/6/2018 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2018 3:34 PM

Bump!

Give me an offer y'all!

|