SOLD: Skavenger Tunnel V2 20.5TT -$125

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 2:16 PM

Bought this frame from a distributor in the Netherlands. Rode it for a bit, but it was too big for me. It does have a small ding/dent in the top tube from bailing on an icepick. This is typical for Skav frames because of the type of tubing they used. I’m tired of looking at it and not riding it, so $125 takes it. Shipping is included within 48 states. I will include a new Animal Wedge post with it (you pick between purple, red or black). I want to move this quick, so maybe send me an offer (no trades). Hit me up at (4o5)9three8-5six55Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

2/9/2021 7:00 PM

Still available??!

|

2/9/2021 7:19 PM

ruizjordan_ wrote:

Still available??!

Sorry, sold it it to a friend and forgot to mark the ad. My apologies!

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

2/9/2021 7:23 PM

Darn okay wel thank you , if you got any other Skavenger/ANML parts lemme know

|