Calling out Smokesmokesmoke

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2013 5:19 PM

"Just received the wheels and I'm not too happy.. For the price, it's a bit much.. Rear axle is bent and the slot is stripped, and upon opening the hub, the bearing comes off stuck onto the axle so that's a really bad one. Both hubs' bearings aren't too great and may need replacing, and all the axle nuts and bolts are okay but the axle itself is pretty roughed up. Stickers on the rims aren't the greatest either, from Gsport to "Gspot", I definitely wasn't expecting that. The rear wheel is definitely worse than the front, and not to mention you forgot a rear axle nut and spacer so that costed me another $10 earlier and another week of not having a bike.. I'm not very happy with our deal. For $170, I really expected some more quality and whatnot."

Just posted that. ^
Yes, I'm not that happy and I probably won't buy again but honestly, I think you could've provided me with a bit more info. And about not having time and having a sucky phone, you should've found another way to give me all the details of the wheels. I'm pretty disappointed in the amount of money I spent. The bent rear axle is scaring me, yet I don't have enough money to go and get a new one.. Thanks to you big time.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/21/2013 5:58 PM

Honeslty, with all these scamming cunts, i'd just be glad to get the wheels. 170 ain't that awful for new G-Sport wheels. But I don't know how bad it is. Just find an axle on here.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/21/2013 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 7:15 PM

That's lame man...

Rear axle is bent

Lifetime Warranty on Axle against bending or snapping for any riding related reason. - Gsport website

maybe they will hook you up

|

10/21/2013 7:46 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot. The front hub is a BSD Street and the rear hub is a Shadow Raptor.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke