Solid duke frame semi complete bike. 150.00 obo

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2012 6:09 PM

If you live in or around Los angels county I am selling a semi complete bike. The frame is a 2000 solid duke frame along with the frame you'll get the solid brand 4130 heat treated head set, Robinson stem, Haro forks and seat, s&m handle bars and pedals, primo rod seat post, primo seat clamp, primo lollypop chain tensioners, odyssey chain wheel, odyssey mono lever brake lever, odyssey gyro upper and orgy lower brake lines, dia comp 990 brake set up, DNA sealed bearing crank set. All for just 150.00 bucks. OBO The bikes in really good condition and is well worth the cash. If anyone again in or around the Los Angeles area is interested give me a text or email @ 626-456-0721 or email me at ezekiel962@aol.com... I don't generally answer numbers I don't know so a text is best. Leave an email addy and I'll send over pictures right away. All that's needed to get this bike on the road is a set of 14mm rims and tires and a chain. Bike rides solid....check my profile pictures for pictures of the bike. I think they came out upside down though... Sorry.

|