Some bullshit.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2014 10:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2014 10:49 PM

I am aware of the circumstances that have SnM An1mal's account banned. I can not vouch for him and say if it was true or not because I honestly dont know. But banning him for something so old is a real low blow especially as it seems he had things worked out with what happened.

Im just here to say I made business with him a few months back for a set of forks and he was very true to his word and accidentally left out a minor detail in which he refunded me 10% back for. Since the deal I have made good friends with him.

I believe he has also had very good reps from other people on here aswell in the past few months.

Anyhow, im just dropping off my evidence that he is a good dude and hoping anyone else will too. Hopefully convince the mods to release his account after they locked it for a reason that was settled months ago.
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/10/2014 8:59 AM

Yeah, he's super legit. I would buy his wheels if I had some more dough lol.

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

2/10/2014 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 2:50 PM

I'm not going to lie, those indur bars were damn close to the custom bars I was getting from standard and made by my favorite company (solid).

I would have for sure bought one, but I didn't trust him because of the stickied thread.

Wish I would have grabbed a raw one now. If hes legit hopefully he can get it cleared up.

|

2/10/2014 7:41 PM

BNC wrote:

I'm not going to lie, those indur bars were damn close to the custom bars I was getting from standard and made by my favorite ...more

if you add him on facebook (justin august) you could get a hold of a pair.. He's selling cheap too.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/11/2014 4:01 AM

Or just buy off legitimate people like myself

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893