Some stuff for sale and more to come

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2018 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 2:01 PM

Prices do not include shipping.

Lhd sunday cyclone laced to primo vs-$120
Guerra moose frame (small dent in riggt chainstay and could use some paint)- $120
Demolition post and fbm heart seat sold local
Terrible one classic 8.85 bars with animal grips- $50
Shadow odin stem- $25
Sunday seeley pegs (installed then taken off never used)- $30
Gsport ratchet (with hubguard) to fly rim and profile elite to gsport birdcage (tires not included)-sold local Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

10/14/2018 9:33 PM

I'm interested in that fly hoop if anyone expresses interstate in the hub

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

10/14/2018 10:11 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

I'm interested in that fly hoop if anyone expresses interstate in the hub

Not splitting hub and rim not worth it.

|

10/15/2018 6:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 6:14 AM

Showtime402 wrote:

I'm interested in that fly hoop if anyone expresses interstate in the hub

blizzbikes wrote:

Not splitting hub and rim not worth it.

I already hit you up about the Profile to GSport (now you have it listed as Fly rim). Can I get a close up of the wheel I probably want it

And didn’t you have a seat and post too?

|

10/15/2018 6:54 AM

Showtime402 wrote:

I'm interested in that fly hoop if anyone expresses interstate in the hub

blizzbikes wrote:

Not splitting hub and rim not worth it.

Gack2000 wrote:

I already hit you up about the Profile to GSport (now you have it listed as Fly rim). Can I get a close up of the wheel I ...more

Its a gsport ratchet to the fly rim. Decided to let my whole current wheelset go as one instead of splitting it apart.

|

10/15/2018 9:22 AM

Interested in front wheel if you decide to split the wheel set apart!!! Not sure why you want to keep them together because they’re not even matching.

|

10/15/2018 9:52 AM

Trvsty wrote:

Interested in front wheel if you decide to split the wheel set apart!!! Not sure why you want to keep them together because ...more

Probably not going to split up. Selling together cause its easier to ship 2 wheels in a box to one place then 2 wheels in 2 separate boxes separate places.

|

10/15/2018 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 10:48 AM

I don't think any one would by a mismatched wheel set. Especially when the hubs arent even the same color lol.

As long as the buyer pays shipping I wouldn't worry about shipping 2 different wheels..

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/15/2018 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 11:07 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I don't think any one would by a mismatched wheel set. Especially when the hubs arent even the same color lol.

As long as the ...more

If someone wants front they can buy set and sell rear or vice versa. Dont wanna sell just one of the wheels and get stuck with other sitting around.

|

10/15/2018 11:42 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Not splitting hub and rim not worth it.

Gack2000 wrote:

I already hit you up about the Profile to GSport (now you have it listed as Fly rim). Can I get a close up of the wheel I ...more

blizzbikes wrote:

Its a gsport ratchet to the fly rim. Decided to let my whole current wheelset go as one instead of splitting it apart.

120 and then 30 for the seat and post? What Fly rim is it I know that they made 2 wait maybe 3. But yes I want them

|