Sprocket, chains, nice wheelset (new price!), pedals, pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2017 5:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2017 7:53 PM

Prices do not include shipping. Hit me up for more pics or make me an offer at (4o5)9three8-5655. I'm motivated to sell this stuff quick to cover the cost of my new bike.

Sunday Knox 25t, blue, little bit of wear on the bottom. $old

Animal BPE pedals. Rode for one session, barely any wear at all on the pins. $25

Flybikes Tractor chain. I have one in black and one in silver. $10 each.

4x Odyssey M-pegs. Two of them show grind wear on my grind side. Third one has very little wear and fourth one hardly any. $old

Wheelset: Gsport birdcages, Ti spokes, Gsport Taper hex nipples, Profile Mini front hub with both hub guards (can include the original cone washers if necessary), Odyssey Clutch V1 RHD that has been converted to 3/8 axle. I will provide the original axle as well as extra new internals that I haven't needed yet, the only thing it will need to ride in 14mm dropouts is either a new collar from Odyssey ($12 on their site) or a dropout adapter to slide over the bold which I can include upon request. The Profile front hub makes some little rattling noise when you bounce the wheel since I put the guards on, but it isn't noticeable when riding. I will also include new front hub bearings for it. These were mainly used for flatland and I just recently started hopping and trying street with them. Buy the wheelset for $380, or make me an offer for a single wheel. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

3/27/2017 3:14 PM

pegs and sprocket sold

|

references: teachbmxcharlie (vital), you (globalflat), bhaverchuck (globalflat), diggerbrown (globalflat), johnu773 (globalflat), richiequamen (globalflat), DiabloM3 (globalflat), christianhethemurray (globalflat), ground2air (globalflat), hboost (globalflat), jsoh (globalflat)

3/30/2017 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2017 9:12 PM

update: wheelset sold

|

4/18/2017 8:57 PM

Take any trades?

I'm doing a memorial theme for my fiancées mom who passed away and the wheels would be amazing.

|

4/18/2017 9:06 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Take any trades?

I'm doing a memorial theme for my fiancées mom who passed away and the wheels would be amazing.

sorry mate, the wheels already sold, just forgot to update them ad. my apologies

|