Standard 125-R 21" Trans Red and parts.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2018 2:47 PM

I've got a lightly used Standard 125-R there's some bolt rash on the dropouts and a really tiny ding in the downtube from it sliding around in my friends trunk.. I can't seem to find a wrench to fit the euro bb so the 19mm Odyssey bb comes with it - 150.00

27.2 pivotal post (fits the Standard frame) Premium slim seat and seat clamp - 30.00

Forks: Answer Pro aluminum, DK tapered race or Sinz Stealth carbon forks - not sure on pricing for these, offer.

250+ shipping for frame, choice of fork and seating.
More photos will be added once it stops raining unless requested sooner.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/23/2018 9:14 PM

I'm open to offers and trades+cash as well..

Mostly looking for freestyle wheel stuff, topload stems, bars, 170mm Primo Powerbites, 23-25t Socket drive sprocket or anything made by RNC..

If you got something cool be it Early 2000 - recent I'm interested since I'm also building a T1 Progression Mk1 and a T1 Scott Malyon..

I'd also trade for a Solidcode or S&M made T1.

|

3/24/2018 10:50 PM

I have one of these https://www.vitalbmx.com/product/guide/Frames,7/Premium-Products/Harrington,620

And a canon 300d dslr I'll trade you, so long as the brake mounts are removable

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/25/2018 3:54 PM

It has V brake mounts so they are not removable.

|

4/16/2018 11:54 AM

Is there any other issues than the dent in down tube? Top tube is 21”? Would you take offer on frame only?

|

4/16/2018 12:52 PM

willp7576 wrote:

Is there any other issues than the dent in down tube? Top tube is 21”? Would you take offer on frame only?

I don't have a wrench large enough to remove the bottom bracket anymore.. other than the little ding and the bolt marks on the dropouts it's in pretty great condition, the frame has spent more time in a car trunk or box than it has been ridden.

Top Tube is 21" and sure, what's your offer?

|

4/16/2018 4:10 PM

Not concerned with the bolt marks on the dropouts. I figure I would paint it. Could/would you be willing to take a close up pic of the ding on the down tube with a quarter next to it so I can get an idea of size? Did you buy this new or did you buy off someone else?

|

4/17/2018 8:50 AM

willp7576 wrote:

Laz wrote:

I don't have a wrench large enough to remove the bottom bracket anymore.. other than the little ding and the bolt marks on the ...more

Not concerned with the bolt marks on the dropouts. I figure I would paint it. Could/would you be willing to take a close up pic of the ding on the down tube with a quarter next to it so I can get an idea of size? Did you buy this new or did you buy off someone else?

|

4/18/2018 11:22 PM

willp7576 wrote:

Laz wrote:

I don't have a wrench large enough to remove the bottom bracket anymore.. other than the little ding and the bolt marks on the ...more

willp7576 wrote:

Not concerned with the bolt marks on the dropouts. I figure I would paint it. Could/would you be willing to take a close up ...more

I could do that no problem but the ding is smaller than my pinky nail.. the frame slid into a car jack in my friends trunk. the frame is second hand, my friend got it so he could cruise around with his son and didn't realize it was 3/8 so he basically carved around the local skatepark for a month and did a couple nac nacs then decided he wanted something he could really ride at the park so I gave him a Volume Enns frame and a bunch of parts for it and it's sat ever since.

|

4/18/2018 11:25 PM

Photo
|

4/18/2018 11:28 PM

It's about as close to non existant as you can get.. I just wanted to mention it.

|

8/12/2018 5:43 PM

I know it has been awhile but I am still interested in the 125r. Do you still have it?

|

8/28/2018 11:18 PM

Yeah, I do still have it, sorry man I haven't been on here in a while.

|

8/29/2018 4:49 AM

Laz wrote:

Would you be open to offers on the 125r frame only? What would be your bottom line on the frame. I know what they go for new but I also see this has been up for sale for a while and it looks like it might need some new paint/powder coat. What would be your bottom dollar?

|

8/29/2018 7:22 AM

Laz wrote:

willp7576 wrote:

Would you be open to offers on the 125r frame only? What would be your bottom line on the frame. I know what they go for new ...more

The paint is only chipped up on the dropouts otherwise it's pretty sweet.. I'd say 120.00 + shipping? unless you have some street/freestyle parts to trade.

|

8/29/2018 9:35 AM

Laz wrote:

willp7576 wrote:

Would you be open to offers on the 125r frame only? What would be your bottom line on the frame. I know what they go for new ...more

Laz wrote:

The paint is only chipped up on the dropouts otherwise it's pretty sweet.. I'd say 120.00 + shipping? unless you have some ...more

I understand. I don’t have any parts to trade. I’m just getting back into riding since early 2000. I am trying to put together a budget chromoly rig that I can race and ride some trails with my son. I am on a super tight budget since I had to put 2 bikes together. I mean no disrespect at all and I understand where you get $120 from but the best I could do is $50. I know you have had the bike up for sale for a while. If you want to hold onto it I understand but if your ready to let it go $50 is about where I’m at. Again just being honest in my situation. Thanks

|

8/29/2018 12:32 PM

willp7576 wrote:

Laz wrote:

The paint is only chipped up on the dropouts otherwise it's pretty sweet.. I'd say 120.00 + shipping? unless you have some ...more

willp7576 wrote:

I understand. I don’t have any parts to trade. I’m just getting back into riding since early 2000. I am trying to put together ...more

Yeah, sorry man but if I can't sell it for a decent price I wouldn't need much to build it up and ride it at the trails sorry man.

|

8/29/2018 1:09 PM

Laz wrote:

willp7576 wrote:

I understand. I don’t have any parts to trade. I’m just getting back into riding since early 2000. I am trying to put together ...more

Laz wrote:

Yeah, sorry man but if I can't sell it for a decent price I wouldn't need much to build it up and ride it at the trails sorry ...more

I understand. Give me a few weeks and I’ll see if I can scrape together some more cash. I might be able to get close in a few weeks or a month if it does not sell. Thanks

|

8/30/2018 12:34 PM

Does the B.B. that is stuck in there still work or is it frozen/broken? If it works I can use it and put the money I have set aside for a B.B. toward the frame.

|

8/31/2018 6:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2018 7:14 AM

The bottom bracket is good, I just don't have a wrench big enough to remove it.

Edit: It's an Odyssey 19mm bottom bracket.

|

9/4/2018 12:31 PM

Can you tell me the serial number on the bike? I think I can talk to Standard and find out when it was made.

|

9/15/2018 3:03 PM

Don’t know if you still have the 125r but if you do I have come up with some more cash. Let me know if you still have it up for sale

|

9/16/2018 9:13 AM

|

theBrotherhoodbmx