Still want a GoPro

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2013 7:50 PM

I have bmx parts or an ipad if you have some extras. Please hit me up 925-451-277six

|

Refs: 25+

7/29/2013 11:41 PM

So, did you ever get that GoPro that bmxjeff faggot guy apparently "sent" you? I haven't seen you on here but I'm just real curious. That guy is definitely gone for good but he might make another account.. It's inevitable..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/30/2013 12:06 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

So, did you ever get that GoPro that bmxjeff faggot guy apparently "sent" you? I haven't seen you on here but I'm just real curious. That guy is definitely gone for good but he might make another account.. It's inevitable..

No. Says it was his cousin that scammed me. Says he just got out of jail and won't paypal me 80 (which isn't worth the forks) to atleast pay for this stuff so it's not a complete loss. His cousin ran off to some other state (I have all the emails) and he said he filed a police report. If I don't get paypal by Wednesday I'll contact his local police station see if he actually filed a report on his "cousin" and if not file one against him and get this whole mess over with.

|

Refs: 25+