Stop Avoiding this thread!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2012 2:41 PM

For the past 2 months Ive had all the parts 2 build my 2nd bike up except stupid shit like headset spacers a race crown and a spindle bolt.. So help me build up my bike, I refuse to pay to astronomical amount my BS charges.
So I need:
A couple of headset spacers
A crown race for a fork ( I still dont know if I need this)
A spindle bolt!

P.S sorry for the last threads I honestly just forgot I always have a lot of shit on my plate, texting is always the best way to get ahold of me so its 815-212-9962

|

Refs: WELL OVER 30+ the ppl I remember are Irideafly, Wolfen (x2),TCbmx,ecuadevil,netty speghetti, Jake Salbert (2011), at that point i quit adding I just message ppl. I AM NOT A KID AND IM REALLY ONLY ON HERE TOO BUY ELECTRONICS, I'M just here to make money, so if you got any iphones or other electronics text me at 630-946-3643

4/7/2012 2:49 PM

i have spacers and a spindle bolt, what typ if spindle is it for? Mine is for a solid profile spindle so im not sure it it will fit what you got.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/7/2012 3:01 PM

got all of that

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com

70 refs and climbing

4/10/2012 5:46 PM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

got all of that

Im terrible at responding sorry bro! You still got all that, will the spindle bolt fit the primo hollowbite crank? Thanks in advance bro!

|

Refs: WELL OVER 30+ the ppl I remember are Irideafly, Wolfen (x2),TCbmx,ecuadevil,netty speghetti, Jake Salbert (2011), at that point i quit adding I just message ppl. I AM NOT A KID AND IM REALLY ONLY ON HERE TOO BUY ELECTRONICS, I'M just here to make money, so if you got any iphones or other electronics text me at 630-946-3643