Stranger Ballast hubs, NEW.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2015 6:23 PM

Call or text at: 602-730-6036

No trades.

I have a set of Stranger Ballast hubs, front and rear in black. I have a 14mm male rear axle and 3/8 female. You can also choose from 9t or 10t driver. Come with all the guards and factory packaging. Get the set for the price of the rear cassette!!!

$180 shipped

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/26/2015 9:30 AM

Is the back hub flip flop. So it can be lhd or rhd

|

9/26/2015 1:47 PM

STRANGE.........................................................when i add these to my cart on dans site and use the 15 percent off code at the top with free shipping........................my total is 174.00..............NO BRO DEAL HERE!!!!!

|

9/26/2015 1:56 PM

Yeah and I'm sure you have the options I'm including too right? 10t or 9t and 14mm or female 3/8 too? Didn't think so. They just have 14mm male and 9t. Fuck wit me though, I'm always up for making a deal...you lil punk ass bitch.

|

9/26/2015 3:32 PM

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.
Mad communication skillz in evidence.
|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

9/26/2015 4:23 PM

This place is so much better than the museum. I love the honesty, no holds barred and ability to tell someone to outright fuck off. smile

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

9/28/2015 2:05 AM

billyhandyjunior wrote:

This place is so much better than the museum. I love the honesty, no holds barred and ability to tell someone to outright fuck ...more

i am being honest when i say that this guy can go choke on a 5lb bag of dicks then shove his over priced hubs up his ass.

|

9/28/2015 5:55 AM

Hboost wrote:

Yeah and I'm sure you have the options I'm including too right? 10t or 9t and 14mm or female 3/8 too? Didn't think so. They ...more

That's some solid customer service skills right there. (Sarcasm)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura