Stuff For Sale

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2015 12:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2015 4:44 PM

All orders done via Pay-Pal once I finish linking my bank account and stuff. I just made a Pay-Pal account.
Some prices are negotiable.
Price is including shipping cost besides whatever I am unable to ship.
I will accept trades, as long as it is of equal or higher value.

I will post pics sooner or later...

Fiend Frame - 20.5" - Black - $75
It was the first ever Fiend frame made from 2010 or 2011, I forget. I have the receipt to prove it's authentic. The frame has a very small dent in the chainstay. Pretty scratched up. Comes with brake mounts and a shitty shadow interlock chain because I don't have a chain breaker to get it off.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - Item is too big to ship at my local post office.

Odyssey MDS Sprocket - 28 tooth - Black - $40
Comes with both sprocket guards and 19mm adapter. It is pretty scratched up from grinds, but nothing serious.

Fiend Pivotal Seat - Black - $20
In decent condition. No rips or tears. SOME stitching gave out underneath the seat, but it's perfectly fine.

Profile Pivotal Seat - Tan - $60 FIRM
There was only a certain number of these made, I forgot exactly how many. It's made out of Native American Leather with the Profile logo embossed in the leather. It is brand new, never installed, never used.

Pure Fix Complete Fixed Gear Bike - All Chrome - $200
Comes with straight bars with grips and bullhorn bars with tape. Bike is a little rusty because I rode it in the winter, otherwise it's pretty much brand new. I'm sure the rust can easily be taken off, and I would recommend putting a clear coat over it to prevent the rust from happening again.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY - Item is too big to ship at my local post office.

Nikon D5100 Camera Bundle - $500 FIRM
More info here http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Nikon-D5100-DSLR-Camera-Bundle,1299941

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/4/2015 4:28 AM

I have a united dinero and cash for that camera if interested. Also have lots of other parts

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

2/4/2015 9:20 AM

Zinums united Dinero is rad and he's a good guy to trade / sell/ buy with. You should talk to him about that camera.

|

2/4/2015 12:54 PM

zinum wrote:

I have a united dinero and cash for that camera if interested. Also have lots of other parts

Camera is cash only, and I forgot to include the shipping cost since I don't know how much it'd be. I need the money so I can switch to a Mirrorless System camera. I would love to trade and all, but if I'm selling the camera, I need to be able to buy another one. Ya know?

|

2/5/2015 1:06 PM

bump - need gone asap

|

2/9/2015 4:41 PM

bump - need gone asap
i'll post pictures soon

|