Stuff For Sale

Related:
Create New Tag

11/17/2015 8:58 AM

Hey guys! Got some good stuff for sale.

Primo 9 inch rise Rebars in chrome. Great condition. 40$

Sunday Octave Forks 32mm offset black, with tree woodgrain cap original paint. Scratched up but work perfectly. 80$

Odyssey Thunderbolts RHD Bolt Drive. Again, scratched up, still Original paint along with shoe wear on the arms. Work perfectly. 70$

Prices can be negotiated as well. Please, just text me for pics. 304-55 nine five eight one zero.

I have trouble every time i try to upload pics. I have many refs. Thanks!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/17/2015 9:13 PM

every time you stuff to sell i'm broke every time i have money to buy stuff you got no parts!

CAN WE PLEASE GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER?!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/18/2015 11:15 AM

I'll grab those bars if you're willing to ship to toronto

|

11/18/2015 3:28 PM

wustachemax wrote:

I'll grab those bars if you're willing to ship to toronto

Bars are sold and no shipping to canada, i'll make absolutely no money.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/18/2015 8:03 PM

Thunderbolts and Bars are sold.

Sunday Octaves are left! Come on dudes, you're not gonna find em cheaper.

|

11/19/2015 9:06 AM

Thunderbolts are back up! Still for sale.

|

11/19/2015 11:14 PM

Are.the sunday forks cut? Also would you accept 70?

|

11/20/2015 12:35 PM

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

Are.the sunday forks cut? Also would you accept 70?

uncut and i'm really trying to get 80 if you're from the west coast side.

|

11/21/2015 8:24 PM

Bump

|