Subrosa Novus 2013 complete, Fly Trebol parts package LOTS OF PICS, LOOKK!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2013 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2013 9:28 PM

Friend is selling this, 350 shipped.

Subrosa Full Chromoly 21tt Novus Frame,
100% Japanese Seamless Chromoly, Butted TT and Ovalized DT - 75 degree HT / 71 degree

Subrosa Forks
100% Japanese Seamless Chromoly Forks - 30mm offset with 1pc Steertube, Tapered Legs and Integrated Bearing race

Subrosa Bars
100% Chromoly Handlebars 8.5” rise / 12 degree backsweep / 1 degree upsweep / 28” wide

Comes with a Sealed Integrated Headset.

Frame, forks and bars have no cracks or dents

Flybikes Trebol Parts Package

Flybikes Trebol 6061-T6 alloy top load stem I believe its about 22mm or so rise, 50mm long

FlybikesTrebol 4130 chromoly D shape cranks with sealed brand new Animal mid BB

Flybikes Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket

Flybikes Trebol fully sealed front and rear hubs, rsd, 9t driver.
Flybikes Trebol Rims, 36h

Flybikes Dos 20 seat with Tripod system

Flybikes Ruben 2.35 Rampera tire,Ruben grips & Ruben pedals and a Demolition Momentum 2.20

Shadow Conspiracy chain

If I forgot anything, let me know.

This bike is in my possession now, to anyone purchasing I will be helping with the shipment all...so no worries. As with all of my parts and sales, I will make sure it definitely gets to you safely and secure as with any sale I have done or would do.

Also included extra

FRONT HUB: Rant 3/8" Sealed Bolt Type Axle
REAR HUB: Rant 14mm Sealed Alloy Bolt Type Axle Cassette

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/6/2013 10:15 PM

I intrested in the cranks will you trade ???

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

8/6/2013 10:16 PM

Mobking wrote:

what do you have, Ill ask but Im sure he just wants to sell since he has Noctis cranks and its really looking to replace them

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/6/2013 10:22 PM

Mobking wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

what do you have, Ill ask but Im sure he just wants to sell since he has Noctis cranks and its really looking to replace them

I got primo hollowbites in green ( you can always raw them down ) I'd say there in a 7/10 condition ...

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

8/7/2013 11:14 AM

How much for just the frame?

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/7/2013 11:54 AM

Im interested in the complete text me at 763 647 8021

|

8/7/2013 12:13 PM

ill find out prices for everyone, its not mine...if you have an offer on a certain parts, send it to me and I'll ask him.

|

REFS-

8/7/2013 1:16 PM

Seat. Post. Stem whwels pedals grips price bundled?

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

8/7/2013 1:20 PM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Seat. Post. Stem whwels pedals grips price bundled?

Im still waiting on him.

|

REFS-